~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

please lemme know abour release date of NOKIA C6-01 in mumbai !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance

if dont knw the answer then suggesst me amoled capasitive display 3.2" screen touch bluetooth 3.0version mobile for me!!!!!!!!!!

Mephistopheles said:
Suggest me a cellphone within 15k, main priorities -camera, SQ and should not be symbian

samsung star superb with 5mp cam

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

m-jeri said:
thnx for the reply mate..

does anyone know hows micromax?

I thght of getting 1 cheap nokia and maybe a micromax... :D .. QWERTY keypad for 2500 ???

micromax is decent with sturdy built quality Qwerty keypad and dual sim

Mephistopheles said:
Nothing better than that till a price point of 15k?
Well ebay deal of weak has wave for 17.3k shipped. U get a 250GB Hitachi HDD as a gift. So u can sell it for ~1.8k-2k and the net cost of wave would be 15.5k :) Its a great all rounder.

would have to say goodbye to my spica now.. cousin wants it.

need another android.

Minimum Requirements apart from that:

320x480 3.2"

256M RAM

512MB ROM

max budget in worst case scenario is 20k

it must be an android.

had HTC legend in market for 16k but was low on mulaah then :p

VFM is Samsung wave 8500 at 16-17k but i wish it had android :(

MicroMax is launching Android lineup on diwali so i would like to atleast wait and see how it is.

PS: Worst case scenario is to be avoided.. i would like to be in 15-17k range.

PPS: Save your time and do not suggest me a phone which is not android.

on a different note... how hard is it to unlock desire HD ? :p i may be able to source one for me in jan/feb

Nothing i can think of in that price range mad-nav .What do u mean by unlocking DHD you talking about the ones from UK ??

If that the case i would request you to wait ,people in XDA are complaining that after unlocking the G2 a.k.a Desire Z the phone is not able to connect to any network and more thing to be noted here is that the first batch of DHD are having complaints of proximity sensor failure .

Even i am looking out for a phone ,Desire Z is my best bet .I am trying hard to check out the Win Mo 7 in Auckland but none of the stores have got a piece.I have used the Desire Z and oh boy its a awesome phone and if i am not wring DHD=EVO4G

Increase budget get a Desire Z or you would be left with either a seconds hand Legend .My suggestion save some cash and get a better one than legend atleast a Nexus or a Desire

yes DHD is Evo 4G for GSM.. that is, without 4G :p

im finding DHD superior to DesireZ (better cpu, larger RAM, larger screen) and i do not want to take chance with sliders and flap fones.. you drop them once and bam!! you ae done with it.

i think DHD will cost higher than DesireZ .. not sure..

yes im talkin abt those via UK. (mostly via 3 Hutchison or vfone)

Vfone is launching these in india by Nov for 27-30k range.

madnav said:

need another android.

320x480 3.2"

256M RAM

512MB ROM

it must be an android.

MicroMax is launching Android lineup on diwali so i would like to atleast wait and see how it is.

on a different note... how hard is it to unlock desire HD ? :p i may be able to source one for me in jan/feb

Get Motorola Quench which is the perfect one or save some resources and go for milestone

madnav said:

need another android.

320x480 3.2"

256M RAM

512MB ROM

it must be an android.

http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phone-buying-advice/spice-mi-300-a-174543.html

This is the Same Phone as the Quench. Made by Foxconn IINM. Sells for 9.8k and is VFM at that price :) Runs Eclairs too.

errr, no i do not want under powered android. my budget is almost double. (no i wont get two of those for that matter :p)

quench/m300 by foxconn look interesting budget fone but so is my current spica :p

im raising the bar of minimum requirements now..

RAM: 384MB or more.

What about the acer Liquid E . Costs 19.x k IINM . Has a Snapdragon 8250 processor , 512 mb RAM and a 3.5" 480 x 800 pixel screen

If you can wait till the end of october , the eclair update for Xperia X10 should be out and you should be able to get a grey market piece for ~ 23k

[/COLOR]
samrulez said:
hey whats the cost of 8GB and 16GB micro sd card in mumbai?

SanDisk

have a look

I am selling 8gb class 4 check it too http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-phone-buying-advice/members-m...gb-176501.html

madnav said:
errr, no i do not want under powered android. my budget is almost double. (no i wont get two of those for that matter :p)

quench/m300 by foxconn look interesting budget fone but so is my current spica :p

im raising the bar of minimum requirements now..

RAM: 384MB or more.

then maybe you can wait for aria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back