~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

Can somebody suggest a good 3g phone with qwerty keypad and WiFi... :) my budget is 10k. Cam is not at all imp.

I was looking to Samsung Corby pro B5310 but heard it doesn't have that great ouch screen!!!

No budget as such. Just wanted to know the cheapest one for the purpose. If I find it's too expensive [which is what the Samsung is], I'll just have to wait then. I was hoping some micromax, lava could do the job :)

Suggest an Android phone within budget of 15k. The only phone so far I can think of is HTC Wildfire but the screen and camera quality of the same is not very good.

Roxtin said:
Suggest an Android phone within budget of 15k. The only phone so far I can think of is HTC Wildfire but the screen and camera quality of the same is not very good.
Mototrolla quech has 256K screen while Samsung Galaxy 3 & HTC wildfire having 16 million screen

^^I suggest a Samsung Galaxy 3

I own an X10 mini and its great. SO also see that

Motorola Quench XT3 is also goood

If cam is important then X10 mini/Wildfire

Android experience means Galaxy 3 good overall

Balanced means Quench

looking in for a phone that's got qwerty keys and the budget is ====>15k<==== i've short listed Nokia c6 or xperia x10 mini pro...which one do you think is better...I know samsung wave and htc wildfire are good but they don't have the qwerty keys and they're all touch screen so i'm a bit apprehensive about the later 2 phones...otherwise which one of the above 4 is the best ? i do give importance as to how the phone looks and the kinda os/interface its got and the battery backup of course...

Any decent phone in the price range of 15-17k ??

I'm thinking samsung wave but there is the problem of bada os and its discontinued too.

My major priority is good cam and music player and if possible android. Is the x8 good enough? I dont think the cam is that great??

^ I checked Galaxy 3 at Croma today but not really impressed with it, on the other hand Wildfire looks much better compared to Galaxy 3. Also trying to look for a working demo piece of Spice Mi300 but all spice outlets have just the dummy :(

rishabh_s said:
Any decent phone in the price range of 15-17k ??

I'm thinking samsung wave but there is the problem of bada os and its discontinued too.

My major priority is good cam and music player and if possible android. Is the x8 good enough? I dont think the cam is that great??

X8 has got a decent cam but Wave is surely the best buy in that range

what problems of BADA os are you talking about ? can you specify ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sharangaba said:
looking in for a phone that's got qwerty keys and the budget is ====>15k<==== i've short listed Nokia c6 or xperia x10 mini pro...which one do you think is better...I know samsung wave and htc wildfire are good but they don't have the qwerty keys and they're all touch screen so i'm a bit apprehensive about the later 2 phones...otherwise which one of the above 4 is the best ? i do give importance as to how the phone looks and the kinda os/interface its got and the battery backup of course...

wave will surely be the best option in that price

but if you want qwerty then get C6 or E5 or it would be better if you extend your budget and get motorola backflip

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Roxtin said:
^ I checked Galaxy 3 at Croma today but not really impressed with it, on the other hand Wildfire looks much better compared to Galaxy 3. Also trying to look for a working demo piece of Spice Mi300 but all spice outlets have just the dummy :(
but wildfire has got a bit low resolution

@technoguy There is the problem of less apps and gps app not being good.

Also i've read in some reviews that the onscreen keyboard is not so good. But i'll try and check it out in the market today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back