~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

which one would be better for me ? N8 or Galaxy S ?
don't need camera at all, have Satio as my primary phone and it takes care of that.

Priority : good battery life, i don't want to charge it everyday,

and a question to Galaxy S owners , how is the sound quality when listened through earphones ? the N8 sounds awesome(but nothing else in this phone attracts me :no:)

Giridegr8 said:
which one would be better for me ? N8 or Galaxy S ?

don't need camera at all, have Satio as my primary phone and it takes care of that.

Priority : good battery life, i don't want to charge it everyday,

and a question to Galaxy S owners , how is the sound quality when listened through earphones ? the N8 sounds awesome(but nothing else in this phone attracts me :no:)

close your eyes and get galaxy s

nothing in n8 is as good SG S except the cam

1) Need a primer on Blackberry phones.. Any good site ??

looking at a scenario where i might consider getting a torch but would like to see through the BBerry range.

2) Also want to compare between curve 8520 and bold 9700.. BlackBerry Bold 9700 vs. BlackBerry Curve 8520 - GSMArena.com

One hasnt got mp4 file support and the other one lacks DivX thingie.. BBerry are sure on a high. So 3G enabled Bold 9700 is it ?

3) This one might be tricky.. which is a better mobile OS for gaming .. Android Vs Symbian ?

agantuk said:
Samsung Champ (C3303) without the camera. This site has the cheapest online price. Recently got a group order for this phone from him.
Champ C3303 is with VGA cam and C3300 is w/o cam. Thats how its named in India. Check Flipkart and ebay. All listings are based on this naming scheme.

Even the link u gave says C3300

There is ebay deal of week for this phone for Rs.3510 (-10% coupon -- > Rs.3159 :D)

DarkAngel said:
Champ C3303 is with VGA cam and C3300 is w/o cam. Thats how its named in India. Check Flipkart and ebay. All listings are based on this naming scheme.
Even the link u gave says C3300
Aah, you are right. I typed the model number and then googled to confirm which one retails without the camera, but forgot to change it :)

There is ebay deal of week for this phone for Rs.3510 (-10% coupon -- > Rs.3159 :D)

Coupons not valid on DOW. btw, that's the same seller as the site I mentioned (Adexmart). Alternative would be to buy from letsbuy.com using ICICI coupon icicilb for a 10% off for a final price of 3231

abracadabra said:
I want a DUAL SIM Phone, wit both the sims working at the same time.

I dont want to switch from one sim to the other type ones!

Samsung Guru E 2152 ~ 3k

or wait for C2-00

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sn4k382 said:
Any suggestions on a phone without camera? - A Must

Need:

MP3 Ringtones apart from that everything is just an added bonus

get the champ which is a great phone under 4k

agantuk said:
Aah, you are right. I typed the model number and then googled to confirm which one retails without the camera, but forgot to change it :)

Coupons not valid on DOW. btw, that's the same seller as the site I mentioned (Adexmart). Alternative would be to buy from letsbuy.com using ICICI coupon icicilb for a 10% off for a final price of 3231
It works now for these diwali deal of week. I got mine after applying coupon for Rs.3159 :)

Which is the cheapest phone for reading pdf files - text as well as images - similar to how it is on the PC? [Or is there any such thing?] Decent sized screen + res would be welcome ofc. Don't mind Indian brands, so long as they serve the purpose. Thanks!

Mephistopheles said:
Need a mobile phone for my uncle, main preference is camera and display. Budget - 6k

BTW is there any dual-sim phone near this budget, say upto 8k with good quality camera and display?

you can see nokia X2 with 5mp cam

and also nokia 6303 has 3.2mp cam with flash

not sure of any dual sim ones with good cam

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

kidrow said:
Which is the cheapest phone for reading pdf files - text as well as images - similar to how it is on the PC? [Or is there any such thing?] Decent sized screen + res would be welcome ofc. Don't mind Indian brands, so long as they serve the purpose. Thanks!

how about samsung wave 5235 ~7.5k

Samsung Wave525 S5253 Price in India: Metallic Black Color | Flipkart Mobiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back