Trackers - Discussions Thread

Are you using google DNS? If yes, switch to something else temporarily. The site is having issues with google DNS and there is no resolution currently.

Switched from google dns to open dns.
Site is opening fine now.But the issue continues for google dns then its gonna be a problem for me :(
The site news says " add 94.242.250.116 to your /etc/hosts (*NIX) or System32/drivers/etc/hosts (Windows) "
I Just want to know will it work with google dns if i edit the host file ?

Trading, selling, and publicly offering Desi.CD invites is strictly prohibited; this includes on any forum which is not a class-restricted section on a private, invitation-only, BitTorrent tracker. Responding to public requests for invites may also jeopardize your account and the accounts of those you invite from a public request.

From what I can tell, the rules are fairly similar to WCD with the addition of a point system. Seeding gives you points, grabbing a file takes points. As long as you have a positive balance, you can keep grabbing stuff.

hi ..im currenly in rutracker and demonoid.
Im looking for a music tracker(flacs)
2 mbps Ul internet and 24/7 downloader
what is the best for a begginer like me
waffles,whatcd?
thanks

hi ..im currenly in rutracker and demonoid.
Im looking for a music tracker(flacs)
2 mbps Ul internet and 24/7 downloader
what is the best for a begginer like me
waffles,whatcd?
thanks

It's quite difficult to seed on Waffles because of everyone with seedboxes, kinda the same with WhatCD too.

But cant find invites for desi.cd

Used to be open for sign-up till a month ago iirc. I am in office right now. Will check at home if I've got invites and if I've I'll pm you (but you've got to show some kind of proof that either you have a good track record of taking and giving, or you've a seedbox or so :))

Back