Trackers - Discussions Thread

We are sorry for our recent downtime. Unfortunately there is someone out there that really hates gaming trackers right now.. They took advantage of a vulnerability in our source code and deleted quite a few of our torrents. We have now restored our site with a backup from a few days ago, and we have set free leech on all torrents until further notice. Hopefully this will help everyone gain any ratio that may of been lost. Open registrations have also closed until further notice.
Please be assured that we are looking into this issue. You may be prompted over the next few days to update your password using more complex characters. But for now, please help reseed our torrents and continue to download as normal.
//bG Staff

Looks like Desitorrents is blocked on mtnl mumbai and airtel 3g. Cant access them since 2 hrs. The site is up as per downforme and can access using proxy.

Can anyone else confirm this.

Chinese trackers and their assignments sux :( But still i Joined TTG after 2yrs :p coz i am in need for untouched bluray source.

I have been getting this error for the past couple of days now.Anyone else getting this error ?

c5d7c19b51.png

Back