Trackers - Discussions Thread

So i checked the upload option. It means that I need to create my own content. :(. I am not capable to do that. :D
Well I never got past due to me 2-3mbps upload speed, anyway you don't have to create content just mention the USP ,like if you have a huge comic book collection you can share , you can put a straight answer as well that you have a few special stuffs to share and rest you will gather from the net.

Reminder: Keep your passwords secure!
Recently we've learned that Blackcats-Games has been compromised and all data was leaked. If you're a member, consider changing your passwords.The same warning is valid for your email address if that too uses the same password.

More about this story here: http://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/2bobtu/psa_blackcatsgamesnet_hacked_user_database_stolen/

BCG also made the following announcement just now:

We are still looking into what transpired this morning, it "looks" like they hacked the forum database, but it is still very early days, that is why the forum is down at the moment, altinertia is looking into it right now.It would be wise for everyone to change their passwords ASAP and all I can do is apologize if it was indeed our fault, it may be the forum software that had a hole, but we just do not know at this moment in time.

Last edited:
@m-jeri Download hundreds of small applications from IPT. Keep seeding them. Even if no one is downloading it, you will get seed points for keeping the files alive. You will be able to build up a great ratio if others download from you but seed points are not too bad. My whole ratio was based on seed points and one single Disney Movie FL pack. (I only have around 70GB of upload as I have not had to download anything from IPT for the past 1yr)

Back