Trackers - Discussions Thread

All accounts are restored i dont see a problem you must be having a very old account which would have been deleted before the meltdown

The ID I had there doesn't work anymore. The email I registered the ID, they say "email address wasn't found in the database". Any idea what's happening?
BCG has lost 4-5 months of tracker data up to the time it was taken down by the attack.
so if you were a new member this might have happened.
I guess they'll open signups again pretty soon, to make up for the lost user-base during this extended hiatus.

i too cant login :( I had my account there from past 2 years +
when i tried to recover it says The email address was not found in the database.o_O

Romanians have fibers to home.10-20mbps is too less @Mechanic .I know some romanian people in BT,they have gbps,Most ISP start off with minimum 50mbps.
Entire country is connected via LAN,I wish to be in romania :p

Yes and be a vampire leeching stuff off the internet. Dreams will always be good in Korea/Romania/Swiss/Norway/Sweden, but the dreams get shatterred when we wake up in India.

Yes and be a vampire leeching stuff off the internet. Dreams will always be good in Korea/Romania/Swiss/Norway/Sweden, but the dreams get shatterred when we wake up in India.
that's what pirates do aren't they :D
anyways comeback to reality i seed back more than i download.I have an average buffer over 2Tbs on most sites.Also seeding over 300 torrents from home.And have a dedi with me too.You see am not that bad ;)
p.s I like vampires :p

Its not like Zamunda, you have to seed back or at least try for some stipulated time to seed back.

I have access to Zamunda and yes its still around.
I think they have signups open too.

Check Zamunda.net or .ch through some Bulgarian proxy

Its not like Zamunda, you have to seed back or at least try for some stipulated time to seed back.

I have access to Zamunda and yes its still around.
I think they have signups open too.

Check Zamunda.net or .ch through some Bulgarian proxy
Zamunda.net or zamunda.se?
Which is the real deal now?

How long will I have to use the Bulgarian proxy? Till I get the .torrent file from their website?

zamunda.net or zamunda.ch are the real ones
you need the a proxy to browse the site,

the torrents offered come with .torrent or magnet links,
the magnet links have an advantage of never recording your up/down data so its like a public tracker fully free.
and you don't need any proxy to download after you get the magnet or torrent link.
you need them just for browsing the site.

zamunda.net or zamunda.ch are the real ones
you need the a proxy to browse the site,

the torrents offered come with .torrent or magnet links,
the magnet links have an advantage of never recording your up/down data so its like a public tracker fully free.
and you don't need any proxy to download after you get the magnet or torrent link.
you need them just for browsing the site.
Can you give me a proxy?
I tried 6-7 proxies. None of them were able to open zamunda.net. Connection is getting timed out.
Even google.com is not opening via these proxies

Go with scenefz.net
No rules for hit n run.. So seed of you want or just leech
Are you sure?
The rules section of scenefz.net states this -
  • After you have finished downloading DO NOT close your torrent client. By doing so you help others download faster as you also probably desire.
  • You are REQUIRED to seed the downloaded torrent 48 Hours OR until you have a share ratio of 1.

48hrs seedtime is so difficult for you ?
If the 48hrs is non-continuous and has to be achieved in 5-6days, then it is okay.

But if it is continuous, it is a bit of an issue. My laptop is old and I prefer shutting it down whenever it is not in use. Otherwise it gets quite hot.

Back