Trackers - Discussions Thread

^^
Crap meaning
I think comparing any site with IPT with number of torrents is unfair.
70% of IPT is p2p crap uploaded by it's users (atleast that how it was before i was banned).

Crap meaning what..? The file quality, or the content..?

^ After the recent revelation of DDoS attacks being orchestrated by them, + swarm manipulation, + putting the users at risk.. It does becomes a bit tricky when it comes to IPT/TD/TT.

IPT is pretty decent, and yes rars and non rars are not duplicate shit - its offering users a choice

same with encoders and rippers - users can CHOOSE. and that is a great thing!

When did this happen...?

Been a long time mate. Seems like you been busy of late.
Reddit has truckloads of it.

Besides, IPT has issues while dealing with its benign members as well. But till the time a person keeps the head down, it should be ok.

Still doesnt solves their shenanigans issue.

how i would want to download my movies?

I specifically underlined the 'are not duplicate' from your earlier post, when you said that wrt rar/non rars.

If you consider the same file under different representation, then you most def are missing the point of dupe files.
When a person unzips the file, it ll be the same stuff which is on the site in an unrared format. That is not a unique file.
All it is offering is, a choice between using an unzipping software or avoiding it.

I specifically underlined the 'are not duplicate' from your earlier post, when you said that wrt rar/non rars.

If you consider the same file under different representation, then you most def are missing the point of dupe files.
When a person unzips the file, it ll be the same stuff which is on the site in an unrared format. That is not a unique file.
All it is offering is, a choice between using an unzipping software or avoiding it.

lol, so you mean getting the option of not spending time unzipping a file, organizing storage for it, seeding the file ( rar'd) and using 2x the storage to store the file till the time i watch and delete/reach a 1:1 issue is less of an issue, rather than *dupe files* rar'd vs unrar'd.

that is quite one sided..

^
Again, a file being dupe or not is decided by the content, not by the 'convenience' offered.
Ask anybody.

It is like saying that 2 x 500 ml bottles of coke will have different content than 1 Liter one.

TorrentShack has a impressive start, they are completely non ratio base tracker with only upload count and no hit & run policy at all...
It's a perfect tracker for people who have hard time seeding...

Back