Trackers - Discussions Thread

They said they might come back this weekend as the provider is going to bring up the host.

GGN is only gaming tracker its ratio based but all torrents are freeleech for first 8 hours, and since its Gazelle everything is properly organized though its not a match for older content.I have 1 invite to GGN PM me your gmail id if interested.

The other tracker which comes close to games is nCore its a ratio free general tracker totally hungarian but tons of games has more torrents that IPT but invites are really hard to get really good for old content since most Hungarian users are on 10MBps Up Home connection speed even a single seeder can help you download from there.

@Ethan_Hunt

MOD EDIT:
Image removed. We are not allowed to show direct torrent DL links/names.

Last edited by a moderator:
@dinjo : Super! It's so neatly organised. Tell you what, hold onto that invite, if BCG doesn't pull through in a week, I'll take it. What about Indian movies and music? I think it would be BWT and What.cd rspectively right? I had a BWT account long back, but since my shift from Torrent in between, the account might have got purged.

@Ethan_Hunt
Forget about Indian Torrent site they want donation no invites there, and BWT is closed down.

For music i recommend rutracker infact it has some much of content from across the world you would amazed it opens at a certain time everyday

If you looking for music just get a what.cd.getting into what.cd is easy thesedays just become a PU at any reputed tracker,you will find a WCD recruitment thread.

They already have CloudFare installed now its matter of getting the host up.

@Ethan_Hunt
My invite for GGN will go away on weekend so better grab it now, what type of content are you looking for ?

If you would have know what BCG is you would have never wrote this and IPT woo read it on reddit and you will know what shit are they made of.
+1
I've been dabbling with private trackers since 05-06 and i was also an uploader on IPT in '08 before i got banned after an altercation with the admin. Worst staff ever imo. Also, their userbase is mostly filled with retards.
BCG otoh was a fun and friendly place during it's peak before it went general/0day on all of us.

Last edited:
Back