1 TB installed space for RAGE

probably they will be throwing

1TB HDD

BR Drive

as freebies for this game.... :hap2:

Complete package mega edition .... Damage :::: 18k :rofl:

Unless they plan to sell a 1TB HDD for free with every copy, no way that specification would be true. That's preposterous. :p

1 TB!!! :S What the hell, I need to buy a new HDD before I can think of playing this game, by the way does anyone know the system requirements. But honestly I dont think a game can be of 1TB. Thus far I have seen games till 4 to 5 GB's and not more than that and I considered them to be big. What do these game developers think of us gamers.

^^ Although the news cannot be believed with shut eyes but as far as these game developers are concerned, they very well know that game addicts will do anything to get the latest game in the market and when they can create a hype, nothing like it.

1TB..Imagine starting a torrent download of this game :eek:hyeah:

VinTech said:
Thus far I have seen games till 4 to 5 GB's and not more than that and I considered them to be big.

U r way behind.... :p

Installation size :

GTA 4 - 14.5GB :hap2:
Grid - 10.3GB
MassEffect-10.1GB
Rise of Argonauts-10GB

WTH..
He said uncompressed size 1 Tb.. whats the matter with you guys..
He would have meant that for all the Video shots in raw format.. sounds in wav ..etc.

^^ So it seems the news is true....so who all going to get the game ???

I see the following happen on TE

1. GO for a 1.5 - 2 TB HDD

2. GO for a Quad Core processor and numerous Fans

3. GO for a 16/32/64 GB RAMs (whenever they are available)

4. GO For the Game (may be from US through KMD/FizzMall)

No one would dare download this game from torrents :rofl:

DeMoN_VmP said:
U r way behind.... :p

Installation size :

GTA 4 - 14.5GB :hap2:
Grid - 10.3GB
MassEffect-10.1GB
Rise of Argonauts-10GB
Yeah i have not played some of the titles, recently upgraded my pc n will b hitting them soon

god i have never seen a bunch of dimwits like ya'll.
The uncompressed build meaning that when all the game files as totally uncompressed(videos,textures/sound/etc). Everything is in raw format. It DOES NOT MEAN that you will have to get a 1TB hdd to install the game. The final game size wudn't be more than 15-20gb atmost. That wud be a record by itself tho. But 1TB......wats wrong wit u guys :p lol

bennysachdev said:
god i have never seen a bunch of dimwits like ya'll.

The uncompressed build meaning that when all the game files as totally uncompressed(videos,textures/sound/etc). Everything is in raw format. It DOES NOT MEAN that you will have to get a 1TB hdd to install the game. The final game size wudn't be more than 15-20gb atmost. That wud be a record by itself tho. But 1TB......wats wrong wit u guys :p lol

exactly. i can't believe people actually believe they will need a terabyte of free space. go and watch john carmack's new video interviews that came out yesterday to understand why it takes 1Tb. it's because of his new megatexture technology which causes almost no performance loss as the level designers keep adding new bits of artwork on top of the single megatexture. that doesn't mean it's going to ship like that.

and mate, for the record, i don't think 15-20gb is much of a record ;). world of warcraft is already bigger than 15gb. age of conan is 26gb :bleh:

raksrules said:
^^ So it seems the news is true....so who all going to get the game ???

I see the following happen on TE

1. GO for a 1.5 - 2 TB HDD

2. GO for a Quad Core processor and numerous Fans

3. GO for a 16/32/64 GB RAMs (whenever they are available)

4. GO For the Game (may be from US through KMD/FizzMall)

5. Buy new GFX CARD (most powerfull would still won't be enough just like crysis times)

No one would dare download this game from torrents :rofl:

One more Idea.. Our dealers can start a go -

New WD 1 TB with with 5 year warranty and already filled with "RAGE setup"

Note: HDD are brand new and 'll be opened to copy the game setup only

.. I'm sure it 'll be a hotcake.

Something as pathetic as sacred 2 takes up around 22gb. On the other hand 1nsane still offers great gameplay and acceptable gfx at 60mb or so.

Back