Budget 71-90K 1080P 144hz Gaming pc under 90K

psybronik

Disciple
Hi All

Need a 1080P 144hz Build for my friend as he is not much of a tech guy. He will be buying stuff mostly online or in Kolkata (Any trusted shop name would be great)

1. What is your budget?
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • GPU (Nvidia Only)
    • CPU
    • Cooler
    • PSU
    • Monitor (1080P 144hz)
    • Mouse and Keyboard
    • RAM
    • HDD
    • Cabinet
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Final for good 2 years
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Kolkata
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming
    • Browsing
    • Desktop Processing / Office Work
    • Watching HD movies
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • GPU - only Nvidia
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Mostly all online FPS Multiplayer ( Fortnite , Warzone, CS , Valorant etc )
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - 1080P 144HZ
    2. Desktop - 1080O 144HZ
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • No
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10 64 Bit

Buy from Vedantcomputers or MDcomputers which have websites as well to check prices. Both are based out of Chandni Market where large number of PC parts shops are there.

CPU: Intel CPUs offer best price to performance right now due to massive global run-up in AMD Ryzen CPU prices. The Intel i5-10400f (14k) is an excellent candidate with a matching B460 (not B410) motherboard (6k) and 8x2GB 2666Mhz RAM (6k). This will cost around 26k. The cooler that comes with Intel CPUs is unfortunately terrible but any cheap tower cooler like Hyper 212 can be added for 2k.

Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD 3.5" HDD + 1TB NVME HDD like Kingston A2000/WD SN550 (3+9k). You can skip the HDD for now. The 1TB SSD will be a massive quality of life improvement.

PSU: Do not buy a cheap Chinese bomb. Get this Antec unit that is one of the cheapest high quality PSUs out there as per the PSU tier list (7.5k)

Case: Any mesh front case which has good airflow. The Deepcool Matttrexx 55 Mesh is a good choice (6k)

Monitor: Either this or this. I own the newer model and its excellent. For competitive shooters you need good 144Hz and for content consumption you need an IPS panel which has better colours and viewing angles compared to TN.

This adds up to around 69k.

For GPU, you can get a 1660 Super that has some of the best FPS/rupee out there and will be excellent at maintaining . If you want RTX then the 2060 is the cheapest model out there.

Windows 10 is free from Microsoft website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10 - just download into a pen drive and install from there. You can use without activation indefinitely and apart from a watermark in the bottom it will have no other issues. You can activate Windows later anytime. Do not waste money buying a grey market key cheaper than the Microsoft price since that is also not legal.
Your friend can walk into Vedant and get this build today:
Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Buy from Vedantcomputers or MDcomputers which have websites as well to check prices. Both are based out of Chandni Market where large number of PC parts shops are there.

CPU: Intel CPUs offer best price to performance right now due to massive global run-up in AMD Ryzen CPU prices. The Intel i5-10400f (14k) is an excellent candidate with a matching B460 (not B410) motherboard (6k) and 8x2GB 2666Mhz RAM (6k). This will cost around 26k. The cooler that comes with Intel CPUs is unfortunately terrible but any cheap tower cooler like Hyper 212 can be added for 2k.

Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue HDD 3.5" HDD + 1TB NVME HDD like Kingston A2000/WD SN550 (3+9k). You can skip the HDD for now. The 1TB SSD will be a massive quality of life improvement.

PSU: Do not buy a cheap Chinese bomb. Get this Antec unit that is one of the cheapest high quality PSUs out there as per the PSU tier list (7.5k)

Case: Any mesh front case which has good airflow. The Deepcool Matttrexx 55 Mesh is a good choice (6k)

Monitor: Either this or this. I own the newer model and its excellent. For competitive shooters you need good 144Hz and for content consumption you need an IPS panel which has better colours and viewing angles compared to TN.

This adds up to around 69k.

For GPU, you can get a 1660 Super that has some of the best FPS/rupee out there and will be excellent at maintaining . If you want RTX then the 2060 is the cheapest model out there.

Windows 10 is free from Microsoft website: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10 - just download into a pen drive and install from there. You can use without activation indefinitely and apart from a watermark in the bottom it will have no other issues. You can activate Windows later anytime. Do not waste money buying a grey market key cheaper than the Microsoft price since that is also not legal.
Your friend can walk into Vedant and get this build today:
View attachment 94571

Thanks man, ill try and fix a GSKILL RIPJAWS in there... rest i think looks fine

Ryzen 3600 build with a Asus 2060 and Acer VG270P

Acer Nitro VG270P IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - Full HD Resolution - 400 Nits - 17k

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Desktop Processor 6 Cores - 18.7k

ASRock B450M Steel Legend - 8.1k

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4 3200MHz - 5.5k

ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 OC edition - 27k

Total - 76.3k -
Leaves you with 14k odd to use for a case, ssd, psu, cooler etc.

I'm sure you can finds these parts for even cheaper on some other sites like - PrimeABGB, Vedant, MDcomputers etc.

Last edited:
Ryzen 3600 build with a Asus 2060 and Acer VG270P

Acer Nitro VG270P IPS 27 inch Gaming Monitor - 1 MS - 144 Hz - Full HD Resolution - 400 Nits - 17k

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Desktop Processor 6 Cores - 18.7k

ASRock B450M Steel Legend - 8.1k

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8GB DDR4 3200MHz - 5.5k

ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 OC edition - 27k

Total - 76.3k -
Leaves you with 14k odd to use for a case, ssd, psu, cooler etc.

I'm sure you can finds these parts for even cheaper on some other sites like - PrimeABGB, Vedant, MDcomputers etc.

That's a nice Alternative

I have a nzxt h210i case up for sale at a really good price (comes in fans and rgb strip)
If you wanna build into something small and premium, please have a look

Thing to note about free windows. It can't be personalized and won't have any security updates. Windows in built anti virus also doesn't work. It's supposed to be for evaluation only. Using free windows is NOT equal to purchasing one. That's one of the greatest misconceptions people have about free win 10.

EDIT: I saw in your original post that you are aiming for only e-sports title, so I take this back. i5 9th or 10th gen will be able to achieve 144 FPS in those games.
Also for 1080p 144 i5 may not cut it for many games. It just won't be able to sustain high refresh rate except in games like csgo. Ryzen 7 3rd Gen or above or i7 10th Gen are highly recommended. Depending on the games you plan on playing of course.

Last edited:
Back