1080P Wallpapers

thanks for sharing quality stuff but its pia to download them individually by opening extra site every time further clicks.... a combined link for the collection would be nice.

Harpy.eagle said:
thanks for sharing quality stuff but its pia to download them individually by opening extra site every time further clicks.... a combined link for the collection would be nice.

pa1pa1 said:
hey it would be a lot easier if u could zip it all and upload, coz downloading all 1 by 1 will take a looong tym

I would like to put the Wallies in one Zip File, but have been advised by TE mod, not to, as some of the Wallpapers are Copyrighted, and I distributed it for free on TE :ashamed: and the current problem is i have mixed all the wallpapers, Premium as well as Free...so u will have to DL them one @ a time for the above ones.

My Next Post for 1080P wallpapers will have Download Link all zipped/rar'ed :clap:

dose anyone have 4000X3000 high def wallies of gals?? I just have 1 wallpapers of this resolution but cant post here 'coz gals in that pic forgot to wear cloths :)

xXx said:
I would like to put the Wallies in one Zip File, but have been advised by TE mod, not to, as some of the Wallpapers are Copyrighted, and I distributed it for free on TE :ashamed: and the current problem is i have mixed all the wallpapers, Premium as well as Free...so u will have to DL them one @ a time for the above ones.

My Next Post for 1080P wallpapers will have Download Link all zipped/rar'ed :clap:

Oh ok, i guess for now i'll have to get them 1 at a time.Anyways, great wallpapers, thnx for sharing :D

xXx, will you be including all wallpapers posted so far in that zip/rar file or the ones posted in that post only? If its gonna be having all files, i shall wait for your post rather than downloading one by one atm.

Thanks again.

JB : Avoid posting such content. And better remove that link as well. It most probably isnt allowed on this forum having kids/ minors as members.

Jason Bourne said:
dose anyone have 4000X3000 high def wallies of gals?? I just have 1 wallpapers of this resolution but cant post here 'coz gals in that pic forgot to wear cloths :)

u like getting infractions and bans .. dont ya .. :rofl:
there are other sites for that .. stick to games and pcs over here ..:no:

^ its not 1080p

this image is just 800x450 - very low resolution image.

give link for 1080p (1920x1080) version.

Back