Status
Not open for further replies.

mayank0623

Disciple
Hi. Looking for a cheap 120/240 GB SSD to use as a boot drive on an old PC. DM prices. Thanks

Last edited:
To add, sellers please send a CrystalDiskInfo snapshot and the date of purchase too along with your message. Thanks

Intel 160GB. Offer me a price if interested.

Attachments

• Screenshot (738).png
    Screenshot (738).png
    94.4 KB · Views: 78
I was also looking to buy an ssd here but after waiting for more than a month of no offers I bought one from Olx today for a 10 days old crucial 480gb for 2k which I think is a great deal. For those have questions about the deal I thoroughly checked everything, the seller bought the wrong type of ssd for his laptop.
Anyways on Amazon the 240gb is for 1800rs currently with Bank offer if anyone is interested

I was also looking to buy an ssd here but after waiting for more than a month of no offers I bought one from Olx today for a 10 days old crucial 480gb for 2k which I think is a great deal. For those have questions about the deal I thoroughly checked everything, the seller bought the wrong type of ssd for his laptop.
Anyways on Amazon the 240gb is for 1800rs currently with Bank offer if anyone is interested
480 GB for 2k sounds like an absolute steal of a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back