1st COPY CLOTHES - Whats the story behind this ?

How about chor bazzar in mumbai?
Heard lot about it .
below are few of them
(
  • The bazzar is in full swing on Friday 4.00 A.m. Yes its A.M .
  • Get all branded sfuff at really low price
  • Seller sometime dont even know how much these stuff costs
)
Need an opinion from you guys?(Asking for knowlege sake :) )
Do they sell stolen stuff ?( I may get my N8 at discounted price :( )

pinga123 said:
How about chor bazzar in mumbai?

Heard lot about it .

below are few of them

(

• The bazzar is in full swing on Friday 4.00 A.m. Yes its A.M .
  • Get all branded sfuff at really low price
  • Seller sometime dont even know how much these stuff costs

)

Need an opinion from you guys?(Asking for knowlege sake :) )

Do they sell stolen stuff ?( I may get my N8 at discounted price :( )

There are 2 markets-

1) The market which you are talking about is called ded gully (1 and half feet lane) yes the lane size is this only. The market is there for 2 days Friday and Sunday, 5 am to 9 am(anytime when stock is over). Its actual location is in Kamatipura behind Ahmed umar mill.

Here you will find footwear in 2 types

1) Old stolen shoes branded

2) 1st copy or 2nd copy of branded footwear

but most are all 1st copy or 2nd copy.

Beware - you should know the art to bargain, as they will open a big mouth.

2) There is lane called as Mochi gully near Chor bazaar/Null Bazaar walking distance from ded gully.

Here there are proper shops which sells footwear and jerseys.

Here you will find footwear in 3 types

3) All local cheap footwear

Here also you need the art to bargain coz the shop keeps dont give a damn to the buyer. They know if not you then there will be some other who will buy it.

Regarding the mobile phones. Never Never Never buy from there if you value your precious owned money.

You will find that all phones battery is down. They will tell you its working. Now its your luck if it will work or no. Better stay away from Mobile phones there.

Never ever buy phones from Chor bazaar or any electronic items for that matter.

The shoes lane is usually open at around 4 am and closes before 6.

Whatever you're looking to buy, either shoes or clothes, from what I have seen is that a lot of the stuff is used. The remaining are 1st copies. You will find very few actual originals. But you'll have to really search for that.

You can find a few antique interesting stuff too. :p They literally sell everything and anything over there! One guy was selling different kinds of shirt buttons! :S Another had a really really old AC remote, only the remote! :S

Last time I had gone, I didn't find anything interesting. While we were leaving, I spotted one guy selling some crap stuff. Within that crap was a CD of Indian Ocean's Kandissa. The best part was I was trying to source it at that time and couldn't find it anywhere else. :D

Another advice is be very careful while roaming around in these lanes. If you try to bargain very hard or argue, the sellers will think you're just fooling around and not interested to buy. You DON'T want to get these guys pissed.

Always keep a check on the things you're carrying and make sure it's safe. If you're carrying a bag, keep it in your front side and not on the back.

Once while my friend was roaming around, he bought a couple of shorts and kept it in his bag which was hung behind him. Later he bought something else and went to keep it inside his bag and realized his bag was slit with a knife from the bottom and whatever inside was stolen. Luckily nothing too expensive.

Pickpocketing is very commonly done.

Don't be surprised to find a guy selling something which you were carrying. Don't dare to argue with him, you'll get pounded by everyone. :p

One of my friend's uncle had taken his car there and parked somewhere nearby. Later he finds his own car music system being sold over there. Poor guy had to buy his own system. :p

When I had gone the last time, I had reached the place at around 4 am. As soon as I got down from the cab, I saw a wh*re running behind a guy, trying to wear her clothes at the same time and shouting, "MC! ch*dke chala gaya aur paisa nahi diya kameene!!!" :rofl:

viralbug said:
They literally sell everything and anything over there! One guy was selling different kinds of shirt buttons! :S Another had a really really old AC remote, only the remote! :S
When I had gone the last time, I had reached the place at around 4 am. As soon as I got down from the cab, I saw a wh*re running behind a guy, trying to wear her clothes at the same time and shouting, "MC! ch*dke chala gaya aur paisa nahi diya kameene!!!" :rofl:

Still laughing:rofl:

viditkalra said:
Damn. That's sweet.

Could you tell me the exact location via PM or any other shops you are aware of in Delhi or GGN?
champrock said:
so, where to get the first type of stuff in delhi?
DLF Phase - 1 Market. A little away from the Galleria Market.

It's popular all over that place. Let me know if you need a map.

Ill strictly suggest to avoid chor bazaar of mumbai.As said most of the items there are stollen.The only thing worth buying from chor bazaar is steel hardware material like repairing items such as screw drivers ,tyres for your cars or best is buying dumbells.They sell it cheap and you will love to show your body not dumbells so get that.

Custom confiscated and rejected items one can easily find at fashion street or colaba causway or linking road bandra or even heera panna(near haji ali).Even alfa is same.Problem with this biggie is they keep a good 40-50% margin with them and they do get fools any time so no point bargain with them.You can try heera panna as its cluster of different shops owned by kurla mia-bhais who are more interest in green paper than sitting on stock.

My friend buy from some shop in lokhandwala andheri as they get it from bangkok and he gets it cheap as the shop also sells footwear from my friends factory.Hence those 800-1500 shorts are given at 400 to him.I doubt getting same price but ill try to butter him and check the place once.

In Bangalore, you can try Marathahalli or the shops in Church street/brigade road and MG Road. Hum India beside Mainland China has good branded stuff real cheap. Btw I am not from Bangalore but have been there often of late.

There are 2 markets-

1) The market which you are talking about is called ded gully (1 and half feet lane) yes the lane size is this only. The market is there for 2 days Friday and Sunday, 5 am to 9 am(anytime when stock is over). Its actual location is in Kamatipura behind Ahmed umar mill.

Here you will find footwear in 2 types

but most are all 1st copy or 2nd copy.

Beware - you should know the art to bargain, as they will open a big mouth.

2) There is lane called as Mochi gully near Chor bazaar/Null Bazaar walking distance from ded gully.

Here there are proper shops which sells footwear and jerseys.

Here you will find footwear in 3 types

3) All local cheap footwear

Here also you need the art to bargain coz the shop keeps dont give a damn to the buyer. They know if not you then there will be some other who will buy it.

Regarding the mobile phones. Never Never Never buy from there if you value your precious owned money.

You will find that all phones battery is down. They will tell you its working. Now its your luck if it will work or no. Better stay away from Mobile phones there.

Thanks for this, of late, my friend has been bragging about his purchases from ded gully, now to pull him down a notch or two.

Also, will be visiting here to get a pair of shoes for myself.

The first copy thing can actually be things which are manufactured here in India itself and part of the original lot is sold in local market.

Here in US i have seen that most clothes, bags, wallets, belts, shoes etc, available at walmart are all made in either India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico.

it must be available in tirupur.

International brands

It is called the Knit Capital of India as it caters to famous brands retailers from all over the world. Nearly every international knitwear brand in the world has a strong production share from Tirupur.

It has a wide range of factories which export all types of Knits fabrics and supply garments for Kids, Ladies, Men's garments - innerwear exclusive. The city is known for its hosiery exports and provides employment for about 600,000 people.[27]

Some of the world's largest retailers including C&A, Switcher SA, Walmart, Primark, Oviesse, Switcher, Polo Ralph Lauren, Diesel, ARMY, Tommy Hilfiger, M&S, FILA, Respect, H&M, HTHP, Whale, Reebok import many textiles items and clothing from Tirupur city. A large market for export reject pieces also exists centred in the Khaderpet locality close to the railway station. Another Large market for export surplus Fabrics exists in S.V.Colony,Doomlight,Lakshmi Nagar localities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tirupur

Damn. That's sweet.

Could you tell me the exact location via PM or any other shops you are aware of in Delhi or GGN?

+1 do someone tell where to find them in delhi/ncr. And I am asking for genuine replicas. Not the fake ones with just logo and poor quality.

This thread is relevant to my interests. Where i can find cheap replica clothing particularly Affliction and Tapout brands in Mumbai?

Back