1st COPY CLOTHES - Whats the story behind this ?

Nothing related to cloths but yest me and one of my friend come across a guy who was selling shoes @ price double the MRP.

But still the price was tempting as quality of shoes was top notch.

When asked why was he selling it twice the MRP . The reply was "Saab Ye sab custom se aata hai unko kaam MRP batana padta hai nahito isska jada tax dena padta hai"

We took 2 pair of shoes for 800 bucks and left
<

My brother went last friday to Chor Bazaar (Mumbai) at 5 AM in the morning and bought a VANS (he says it is famous company) Jacket for 200 Rs, Two t shirts of some american company for 50 rs each. He is planning to go this friday too with his friend. He told me that this bazaar is put up every friday early morning. To get good stuff reach there by 4 - 4:30 AM or so.

arreee why you risk your health by buying from Chor Bazaar? 3-4 year back me & my friend visit the street & found that maximum products (90%) sold there are used & fresh product available at just Rs.50/- cheaper compare to Local Shop & that too "Check karlo ... koi warrangty garantee nahin hai"

My brother went last friday to Chor Bazaar (Mumbai) at 5 AM in the morning and bought a VANS (he says it is famous company) Jacket for 200 Rs, Two t shirts of some american company for 50 rs each. He is planning to go this friday too with his friend. He told me that this bazaar is put up every friday early morning. To get good stuff reach there by 4 - 4:30 AM or so.

Back