WTB 2.1 speakers

codelad

Disciple
Looking for a 2.1 setup, an upgrade over my Edifier C2.

Ideally looking for something 5k-ish. Could possibly go up to double that, if something really nice turns up. These are for general listening on my desktop machines, and not looking for anything too bass-heavy.

Also open to buying new, and would appreciate suggestions/pointers on decent deals online.

Kindly PM. Thank you.

This is for suggestion only... if you can stretch a little bit more go for this: Bose SoundLink Mini II
https://www.amazon.in/Bose-SoundLink-Wireless-Bluetooth-Speakers/dp/B014WEGG2K

The sheer sound coming from these medium sized speakers is simply mind boggling. With the source concealed, I'm pretty sure you won't notice difference from this and a 2.1 speaker.
Plus, it's portable, has bluetooth. You won't regret this. May be look for some special deal on Amazon which can bring it down to 10k.

Afraid I find anything bluetooth very inconvenient, since I run Linux on all my machines and bluetooth is often a source of pain. With wired, I have an option to manually plug in/out or use a switch between machines.

Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion!

Afraid I find anything bluetooth very inconvenient, since I run Linux on all my machines and bluetooth is often a source of pain. With wired, I have an option to manually plug in/out or use a switch between machines.

Nevertheless, thank you for the suggestion!
Are you still looking for Speakers ?

Back