2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kuduku: So everything will work fine even if I use the WMC key approximately six months from now or will it work only till January end?

And from where can I get the WMC ISO?

Last edited by a moderator:
MS is giving free WMC keys till jan , after that they will start charging and Paid WMC keys will be no different from free keys . So keep your keys safe and activate when you wish to do .
Google the iso

- - - Updated - - -

kuduku: So everything will work fine even if I use the WMC key approximately six months from now or will it work only till January end?

And from where can I get the WMC ISO?
google it

That's great. And the only difference than the Pro version is the Media Center, which is an add on. I won't lose out on any feature of Windows 8 Pro, right?

This sounds cool. I feel cheated now that I paid Rs. 1999 to get a Pro key for my laptop. :p

That's great. And the only difference than the Pro version is the Media Center, which is an add on. I won't lose out on any feature of Windows 8 Pro, right?

This sounds cool. I feel cheated now that I paid Rs. 1999 to get a Pro key for my laptop. :p
WMC Edition = Win 8 Pro + windows media center

@kuduku: Is the ISO officially provided by Microsoft? I just Googled it but could not find it.
Can you please PM the link to?

Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
kuduku: Is the ISO officially provided by Microsoft? I just Googled it but could not find it.
Can you please PM the link to?

Thanks. :)
Come on read the page atleast . I have already said its slipstreamed so it not official and first 10 google searches of WMC iso give you the answer
pm sent

- - - Updated - - -

Guys stop pming me . MS is giving WMC keys here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/feature-packs . A basic search would have had got to this link

Come on read the page atleast . I have already said its slipstreamed so it not official and first 10 google searches of WMC iso give you the answer
pm sent

- - - Updated - - -

Guys stop pming me . MS is giving WMC keys here Add features - Microsoft Windows . A basic search would have had got to this link

Hey sorry for pm, but the site says 1 needs to have win 8 installed to use the key, so i pmed u.
Thanks

Hey sorry for pm, but the site says 1 needs to have win 8 installed to use the key, so i pmed u.
Thanks
Dont worry its not you alone .
Yes thats correct , you need to have Win 8 Pro installed to install WMC but not so if you have a WMC slipstreamed into Win 8 pro DVD . Than you can do fresh install from scratch and it takes WMC key . I have already done that with WMC iso . MS is not giving WMC iso so you have to search the torrent sites
I think the WMC iso link should not be piracy as its not pre activated or cracked . Its just a retail Win 8 Pro DVD with WMC . The DVD will not work till you have a key , and thats a different thing all together that MS is giving WMC key free:yes:

yesterday again got 2 keys , registered day prior . Wait and see or use another email address . I have used gmail and live addresses

I installed Win 8 WMC Edition with the key from Microsoft. But Im unable to activate with the error 0xC004C4AA. So now what do I do?

- - - Updated - - -

So it seems Microsoft blocked these activations. Now what are my options?

I installed Win 8 WMC Edition with the key from Microsoft. But Im unable to activate with the error 0xC004C4AA. So now what do I do?

- - - Updated - - -

So it seems Microsoft blocked these activations. Now what are my options?

can anybody else confirm , I have done 4 install using this . Last used it 5 days back if i remember correctly

- - - Updated - - -

As is googled couldnt find anywhere stating that this method has stopped , any member can confirm ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back