2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.
@m0h1t done
Guys now please find other language links of x32 and x64 to raise the Win 7 keys count to 4

Last edited by a moderator:

Will this work for normal assembled PCs too? I mean I purchased original-genuine retail pack of Win 7 Home premium. Can I use this offer to upgrade to win 8 for 699?

What data should I fill in "Name of retailer" and "PC Model" ?

@kuduku

Any help mate for above query bro

win7 key is not working with my old win7 iso , will i have to download from dreamspark again? will take around 2-3 days

win7 key is not working with my old win7 iso , will i have to download from dreamspark again? will take around 2-3 days
That could be because of a difference in edition (Pro vs Ultimate) or channel version (Retail or Volume licence)

mine is pro , i downloaded it from some digital river link , has to be retail , have you been able to use these keys with non dreamspark versions?

Please Friends, I want to know this simple fact that if I use all x64 versions then will all my keys work they would only work only for 2 x64 and 2 32 bit installations ?
I only wish to install x64 versions and not use the 32 bit versions..
I am sorry if I sound lame but please tell me.. @kuduku.. and all please
I have the full set and I will use them, but I just got a query from a friend, what if I want to use two keys also for 64bit installations?
what i mean to say is that I will only be using 64 bit installations for my 4 keys, will they all work and be official or I have to have 2 x86 32bit installations??
This might be noobish but my friend asked me and I need to confirm this.
Thanks

Guys now when MS is giving free WMC keys I dont even see the reason to buy keys . Just get the keys and enjoy . WMC DVD iso is already available . Already took as many keys as my 2 gmail addresses could get with the dot trick

What's the trick? I purchased one for Rs. 1999 for my laptop and now I wish to get one for my desktop and taking advantage of the loophole seems to be a good idea. ;)

CHeck your accounts for windows 7 keys :D one 32 bit 1 64 bit !! ;)
Already posted and first post updated .

- - - Updated - - -

What's the trick? I purchased one for Rs. 1999 for my laptop and now I wish to get one for my desktop and taking advantage of the loophole seems to be a good idea. ;)
come on , do a google , i have taken somewhere around 20 keys 10 days back . MS is giving it free . First 2 google results are the answers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back