2* Win 8 keys for 900 bucks from Dreamspark

Status
Not open for further replies.

ubergeek

Skilled
Jul 10, 2007
Can some one please tell me whether the DEBUG keys will work with Windwos 8 PRO?
Also if anyone wants WIndwos 7 Pro key please PM me :D

ayanavish

- binned -
Skilled
Nov 19, 2008
Bangalore

softcoreguy

Disciple
May 24, 2012
I made an account 4-5 days ago but still haven't gotten the Log in And password email from ACM. Oddly enough i am getting all the tech news letters from them. What should i do? Can someone help me out here?

prateekS

Skilled
Sep 19, 2012
Mumbai
I made an account 4-5 days ago but still haven't gotten the Log in And password email from ACM. Oddly enough i am getting all the tech news letters from them. What should i do? Can someone help me out here?

U need to opt in to dreamspark premium in ur acm account..

prateekS

Skilled
Sep 19, 2012
Mumbai
Yes. but for that i need an ACM account first. Whose Log in details they send you after paying the fee. Which i did but haven't received the email from ACM yet.

They don't send u anything.. Go to login page... And try to login with the email id u registered with. They never sent any mail.

ACM account is instant.

softcoreguy

Disciple
May 24, 2012
They don't send u anything.. Go to login page... And try to login with the email id u registered with. They never sent any mail.

ACM account is instant.

From the front post: sign up and ACM will send you log-in information- then you will have to wait till ACM lets you opt-in for MSDNAA membership

I did this once before in Oct and i remember getting the email with ACM log in and link. Just to be sure, i checked their website by going into "forgot my username" form, that they don't have any ACM web account registered with my username. I even sent them an email about it 2 days ago, still no reply.

prateekS

Skilled
Sep 19, 2012
Mumbai
From the front post: sign up and ACM will send you log-in information- then you will have to wait till ACM lets you opt-in for MSDNAA membership

I did this once before in Oct and i remember getting the email with ACM log in and link. Just to be sure, i checked their website by going into "forgot my username" form, that they don't have any ACM web account registered with my username. I even sent them an email about it 2 days ago, still no reply.

There is an ACM live chat option. On acm. Org.. Use that, I had my issues resolved in minutes.

Arjun

Skilled
Oct 21, 2005
Delhi
^ you only get login for dreamspark not ACM, everything is already mentioned on the first few pages, you have to make a web a/c using the same email you used to register , your a/c info will be already added automatically , then opt-in for dreamspark.

deepak3775

Adept
May 30, 2007
hi,
does anyone have a spare new key.also i need the software on dvd for which i'll pay also.
pls pm me with if anyone can send both?

prasanth11

Disciple
Oct 12, 2009
any wishing to buy through windows upgrade offer for 699rs from windows 7 pm me
I have registered for upgrade offer,but i got key from dreamspark.so i am not going for this

right now it say my order is approved.. i give you registration id and email,check if the offer works or not

you have make payment to microsoft 699rs..

btw last date of offer is 31-1-2013

I am taking no payment,just sharing the details free of cost

Status
Not open for further replies.