240GB of Awesomeness!!!

Congrats Man!!!
This is totally awesome!
Guys,even if he doesn't use up all of the 240Gb which even I think he won't, SSDs have shown to have increased performance with increase in disk size so it is worth it.Now whether that performance bump is worth the extra $$ is his prerogative and from the looks of it , he seems very happy.

Udit said:

major change but after lots of bumps

os install took 40mins

crystal disk info showing 70% life left

only performance amazingly great after the bumps but the bumps only got me sad

Paid Rs. 41,000

Whats the significance of the Crystal disk info of 70% life left ?

Is it the total estimated life of the disk ?

Arun1 said:
Congrats Man!!!
This is totally awesome!
Guys,even if he doesn't use up all of the 240Gb which even I think he won't, SSDs have shown to have increased performance with increase in disk size so it is worth it.Now whether that performance bump is worth the extra $$ is his prerogative and from the looks of it , he seems very happy.

Thanks
I had a 1TB OS HDD & used 300GB ;)
shravank30 said:
Whats the significance of the Crystal disk info of 70% life left ?

Is it the total estimated life of the disk ?
yes it is the total estimated life of the disk

Thanks to all for showing excitement
Really appreciate it

shravank30 said:
yes it is the total estimated life of the disk

How come only 70% life left for a brand new SSD ?
Yup, that's what even I'm wondering. Even mine is brand new and showing 87% life left!

i saw in some newgg or some website the 1 tb or 500 gb cost 1000 $ just 46k so your have only max 240 gb so it there is some bug or may be u do need high speed transfer data and good review ?
anyway cong on the SSD higher captivity hard disk 240 gb :p

Congrats again. Guess you have conatcted the Mushkin reps for support on the halth issue. Though they have said that this is just a error in the software reading the life, as any hardware error would show up in performance, i will talk to them again personally and see if i can help you out :) Till then you can relax.

Arun.P said:
i saw in some newgg or some website the 1 tb or 500 gb cost 1000 $ just 46k so your have only max 240 gb so it there is some bug or may be u do need high speed transfer data and good review ?

anyway cong on the SSD higher captivity hard disk 240 gb :p
Thanks

I needed space

480GB is $1280 Newegg.com - OCZ Agility 2 OCZSSD3-2AGT480G 3.5" 480GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

512GB is $1495 Newegg.com - Corsair CSSD-P512GB3 3.5" 512GB SATA II Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

1000GB is $3100 Newegg.com - OCZ Colossus LT Series OCZSSD2-1CLSLT1T 3.5" 1TB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

PhOeNiX said:
Congrats again. Guess you have conatcted the Mushkin reps for support on the halth issue. Though they have said that this is just a error in the software reading the life, as any hardware error would show up in performance, i will talk to them again personally and see if i can help you out :) Till then you can relax.
Thanks a lot

Hey congrats for the awesome purchase man.....

BTW, just curious, what do you need all that space on the regular HDDs for?? I understand for the SSD, I am just curious for the regular ones..

atiamd said:
Hey congrats for the awesome purchase man.....

BTW, just curious, what do you need all that space on the regular HDDs for?? I understand for the SSD, I am just curious for the regular ones..
games, movies, music, x stuff, pictures etc...

also 1:1 backup

ohhhh, so regular stuff........ I thought that maybe you are into animation and graphics and all........... Where do you get the games and movies from?

atiamd said:
ohhhh, so regular stuff........ I thought that maybe you are into animation and graphics and all........... Where do you get the games and movies from?

that info is not te approved
Aman27deep said:
That is all that matters if u ask me, primary function of money if you ask me :p
absolutely

Back