Budget 31-40k 27" WQHD/2k/1440p 144Hz Gaming Monitor Within 40-45k

I am waiting for someone to but it and post their review. rtings has reviewed and said the black uniformity is not good and also the performance of this monitor in a dark room is not good. Guess this is something common or uncommon with IPS Panels.

I am waiting for someone to but it and post their review. rtings has reviewed and said the black uniformity is not good and also the performance of this monitor in a dark room is not good. Guess this is something common or uncommon with IPS Panels.
Backlight bleed is one downside of any IPS monitor. If you want good movie experience go with VA as black levels are better on the Samsung VA panels.

If its mixed usage with a tilt towards gaming then IPS is ahead of VA right now.

Backlight bleed is one downside of any IPS monitor. If you want good movie experience go with VA as black levels are better on the Samsung VA panels.

If its mixed usage with a tilt towards gaming then IPS is ahead of VA right now.

I have a Dell 2407-HC (VA) Panel that has been serving me well for almost 10 years but getting stuck @ 60fps takes all the fun away. I am waiting for someone here to buy this monitor and then basis of the review/feedback will get mine. I dont trust youtube reviews. maybe tftcentral or rtings. Or its time go for an UW LG850/950 monitor whenever it comes in the future.

Seems like Gigabyte might be launching a cheaper series of models compared to the Aorus lineup-

I love how easy and simple their naming convention is-
G27QC means gaming monitor 27 inch QHD Curved.

Almost all curved panels are VA panels manufactured by Samsung.

AUOptonices makes some AMVA panels but I am not sure if they are curved or not.
A
Seems like Gigabyte might be launching a cheaper series of models compared to the Aorus lineup-

I love how easy and simple their naming convention is-
G27QC means gaming monitor 27 inch QHD Curved.

I like G27QC but may not be an IPS panel.

A

I like G27QC but may not be an IPS panel.
AFAIK there are no curved IPS monitors only VA.

Both of the curved panels are VA models.

I have a curved monitor currently and the curvature is unnecessary on a <32" monitor in my opinion.

It only makes sense if you have an ultrawide monitor.

I will be sticking with a flat IPS panel for my next purchase.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07TD94TQF/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_KG.eFbTFMKS44
LOL Amazon / Appario retail has listed the LG 27GL850 for 50k o_O

Its showing up as 35.6k for me which seems like a good price considering its 500 USD.

1595223397317.png

It’s only 350nhz so how is this a HDR monitor where it requires 1000nhz, I wonder [emoji3166]
I think you meant 350 nits for brightness. The LG model is only HDR400 which needs sustained 350 nits and peak 400 nits of brightness. Its kinda like 720p being called HD ready in TV marketing.

HDR1000 is a different league altogether where you will generally see Full-Array Local Dimming(FALD) panels.

34uc79g is listed for 60k on their website [emoji1787] is this the latest one or the old one ?

See currently i have a 1200p 24 inch monitor so its at 94.34 PPI. Not good but not bad either, i am looking for something crisp or crisper.
4K does not makes sense and i hooked another 24 inch monitor which is 1080p. Boy when i used these in Eyefinity the resolution came up as 3840x1080 and i was blown up by the view i could get. I love playing games like Shadow tactics, Desperado, Torchlight or more like RPG, ARPG, RTS etc. So looking for either a 3440x1440 monitor or 3860x1600 monitor. Ultra-wide is what I'll be upgrading to.
Post automatically merged:

See currently i have a 1200p 24 inch monitor so its at 94.34 PPI. Not good but not bad either, i am looking for something crisp or crisper.
4K does not makes sense and i hooked another 24 inch monitor which is 1080p. Boy when i used these in Eyefinity the resolution came up as 3840x1080 and i was blown up by the view i could get. I love playing games like Shadow tactics, Desperado, Torchlight or more like RPG, ARPG, RTS etc. So looking for either a 3440x1440 monitor or 3860x1600 monitor. Ultra-wide is what I'll be upgrading to.
I think its an Old Model and not the new one.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Is the acer predator xb271hu a good buy if someone is looking for a 27" 144hz 1440p monitor ?

What would other good options be in a similar budget ?

Back