2nd GO Norton internet security 2012

chiragsthakur said:
@ Mr.cool : Amount not yet reflected in my account. Will notify you as soon as I see it.

@ Devesh38 & Kingdomraj : Any update from your side regarding Payment??

@ Hades : Which option are you choosing?? Meeting me or NEFT?? ;)

Guys this was closed 3 days ago, pls make the payment as soon as possible.

@Devesh38 : payment received

@Mr.cool : Have you transferred it from account name : Umadevi M??? If its so then Payment received.

Havent got any update from kingdomraj (neither via PM) (@ Other members: what should I do??)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys, Checked letsbuy today and it comes out to be Rs.322/- each for 10users NIS2012 after purchasing from ICICI CC. I am sorry for looting Rs.6/- extra from members. I cannot give Rs.6 back as my bank charges Rs.5/- for every transaction I make. But I will be giving Rs.18 back to MK76 as he has paid for 3 license. Sorry to others, please bear with me... :)

For all extra money - Buy some sweets/candies and give it to some needy kid(s)

As for the member not replying/reachable.. see if someone else is interested

Yeah.. I will but PM me your account details...

@kingdomraj : Should I search for some other user, coz your inbox was full?? Or should I wait?? I have already ordered it and it has been dispatched too.. Still 2 users have pending payment...

@ Guys : I have done a freaking big mistake... I have mistakenly ordered NIS2011 10 users... Its just 10rs less than NIS2012... According to norton, we can use this keys for NIS2012.. I am extremely sorry for the carelessness. If you want to back out tell me.. I will pay you back.. Just checked letsbuy about the status and I found this..

Anybody wants to back out , then please do tell me and PM em your account details...

591484e8f06373c989.png

It will definitely work on NIS2012 bro.. But I had to reveal it to all you guys, In future I will take care of it. If you still want to back out, then please let me know, I will pay you back... :)

it was a mistake.i guess everyone should support him.AT LEAST HE IS HONEST AND ACCEPTED HIS MISTAKE>I TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL ANYONE.BUT STILL HE TOLD EVERYONE...... just think ..if he didnt told anyone,nobody is ever gonna know about it........

IT WILL DEFINITELY WORK FOR NIS 2012 WITH SAME PRIVILEGE AS OF NIS 2012.

chiragsthakur said:
Yeah.. I will but PM me your account details...

@kingdomraj : Should I search for some other user, coz your inbox was full?? Or should I wait?? I have already ordered it and it has been dispatched too.. Still 2 users have pending payment...

@ Guys : I have done a freaking big mistake... I have mistakenly ordered NIS2011 10 users... Its just 10rs less than NIS2012... According to norton, we can use this keys for NIS2012.. I am extremely sorry for the carelessness. If you want to back out tell me.. I will pay you back.. Just checked letsbuy about the status and I found this..

Anybody wants to back out , then please do tell me and PM em your account details...

591484e8f06373c989.png

yaar chirag mistakes happen.. proceed as if nothing happened:).. its human to make errors:)

not to worry especially for such chindi chor errors...;)

Any problems I can help..have installed close to 25 different antiviruses on my comp(not at once and counting various versions):D

chiragsthakur said:
Thanks guys for supporting me.. waiting for other members to reply... I think I will receive NIS tomorrow

No problem sirji.. i bought Norton Antivirus 2009 around May 2010 and the license worked when I installed the 2010 version :)

Still hades and kindomraj left for final confirmation..

@Kingdomraj : Your inbox is full from last 2 days... Couldnt reach you... Please do reply as I will get NIS today or on monday and I will distribute the keys as and when I get NIS in my hands. I request you to reply me on this thread or PM me. If reply from your end is delayed, I will search for some other member...

Regards,

Chirag

Guys, I have received NIS 10 users today from letsbuy with free goodies.... Should I send you the activation keys?? coz still 2 members are remaining to pay me for it... I can give key to Hades coz I kno him... But What about kingdomraj.. I am still waiting for his comment

591484e9073636f062.jpg

Kingdomraj : reply or else key is going to someone else.. I am bumping this thread for ONE key....Mumbai buyer preferred, coz tomorrow is sunday and neft wont be done till monday.. Person whom I know well can contact me for remaining key, I will let him the key 2mrw with other members... Payment can be done later.. I am just concerned coz, I need members to activate this keys as soon as possible...Will distribute the key 2mrw afternoon as morning I will be busy in football matches. :)

I want to buy one key if its available. What happens if the activation is not done on the same day as everyone? I guess one just loses a day of validity!

Back