2nd GO Norton internet security 2012

chiragsthakur said:
Kingdomraj : reply or else key is going to someone else.. I am bumping this thread for ONE key....Mumbai buyer preferred, coz tomorrow is sunday and neft wont be done till monday.. Person whom I know well can contact me for remaining key, I will let him the key 2mrw with other members... Payment can be done later.. I am just concerned coz, I need members to activate this keys as soon as possible...Will distribute the key 2mrw afternoon as morning I will be busy in football matches. :)

he is interested....he paid me for the license ...but still his activation is pending as his inbox is full....m also waiting for his reply......i guess he is stuck with something.he will soon reply.

But I can see him online many a times... :)... Anywayz I will wait till 12.30pm today, or else the key will go to njankit

samiryadav said:
he is interested....he paid me for the license ...but still his activation is pending as his inbox is full....m also waiting for his reply......i guess he is stuck with something.he will soon reply.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Depends upon when you activate after first activation.. If first key is activated today and if you activate it tomorrow you loose one day. Subscription starts from first activation onwards..
njankit said:
I want to buy one key if its available. What happens if the activation is not done on the same day as everyone? I guess one just loses a day of validity!

samiryadav said:

He should reply soon Samir. Otherwise it would be fare enough to start distributing the keys. Why other's should wait !!!

The problem is, if he backs out, then a key is left spare... If is find a user today then its alright, if not then the subscription will start today and so new member will get less number of days

mk76 said:
He should reply soon Samir. Otherwise it would be fare enough to start distributing the keys. Why other's should wait !!!

there is no need to wait.....i also distributed the key.....i am only asking to keep the key for him.he will buy it AFAIK.

But he will get less number of days..thats the concern for me... Payment can be given later... Atleast he should comment on this thread if he is online.. He seems to have forgotten that such a thread exists

@ Samir: Tell me one thing... I had activated 2 user license for a friend of mine from my norton account... can I activate the new key (10 users) on same account??? If yes, then I think we will get some additonal days bonus.. If no, then I will create another acount with other email id

591484e912601e7c9e.png

chiragsthakur said:
But he will get less number of days..thats the concern for me... Payment can be given later... Atleast he should comment on this thread if he is online.. He seems to have forgotten that such a thread exists

@ Samir: Tell me one thing... I had activated 2 user license for a friend of mine from my norton account... can I activate the new key (10 users) on same account??? If yes, then I think we will get some additonal days bonus.. If no, then I will create another acount with other email id

591484e912601e7c9e.png

yes you can link unlimited number of products to a single account.but it will not add up your previous activations.it will be a different stand alone license.

[attachment=9721:16499.attach]

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 89
Fine then.. Guys I am starting to activate license... PMing you keys.. I hope pending payment would be made later to me... Request you to notify me when license is activated on individual PC's.

@kingdomraj : If I get some user today, I will give it to him as activation will start from today.. I trust you but have no option coz you will loose days...

Other members please do not create an account with the key i provide you.. I have already registered.. Doing so will blacklist the keys afaik

chiragsthakur said:
fine then.. Guys i am starting to activate license... Pming you keys.. I hope pending payment would be made later to me... Request you to notify me when license is activated on individual pc's.

@kingdomraj : If i get some user today, i will give it to him as activation will start from today.. I trust you but have no option coz you will loose days...

other members please do not create an account with the key i provide you.. I have already registered.. Doing so will blacklist the keys afaik

after key is linked to 1 norton account,then for all other activations,the registration process will not ask for norton account.so don't worry about it. ;)

In kaspersky they have a grace period of 7 days to activate all the licences in a multiple user pack.. its similar in NIS.. dont worry:) will activate my key by evening..

gtx 460 installation in progress:clap:

MK76....have you activated?? I guess yes, coz its reflecting in my account

No its not similar my friend.. I confirmed it on chat with Norton representative

mrcool63 said:
In kaspersky they have a grace period of 7 days to activate all the licences in a multiple user pack.. its similar in NIS.. dont worry:) will activate my key by evening..

Hades-1, Me-1, MK76-2,The game -1, njankit - 1... activated

lol... great thanks..... :)

Myself - 2 - Activated

Hades - 1 - - Activated

Mk76 - 3 - Activated

Devesh38 - 1 - Activated

Njankit - 1 - Activated

Mrcool- 1 - Activated

The game - 1 -Activated

Back