Monitors $300 27" WQHD Monitor from Ebay?

maybe the wrong place to put this, but im slightly caught up with work.
i have a dell u2711 for sale. about 3-3.5 years old. Located in mumbai. let me know if anyone is interested :)
cheers

Sure thing mate. DHL said that I should receive it tomorrow itself most probably :D They will hand the parcel over to Blue Dart tonight who will deliver it to me[DOUBLEPOST=1433428040][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you suggest some websites from where i can download 1440p game wallpapers?

Sure thing mate. DHL said that I should receive it tomorrow itself most probably :D They will hand the parcel over to Blue Dart tonight who will deliver it to me[DOUBLEPOST=1433428040][/DOUBLEPOST]Can you suggest some websites from where i can download 1440p game wallpapers?
Updates, did you get it? Hows it like?

Didn't get it. It's shipped from Delhi to Mumbai today. I called DHL. They said I'll definitely receive it tomorrow.

That one is too close to the branded 4k monitors you can get, and using 4k 28" monitor for around a month now, I can say, 28" is not the size to be playing around with 4k. You need around 40" for 4k to make sense.
wouldnt 40 inchers be termed as TVs more than monitors ? im already using a full hd sony tv as a monitor, i wanted better refresh rates and response times

wouldnt 40 inchers be termed as TVs more than monitors ? im already using a full hd sony tv as a monitor, i wanted better refresh rates and response times
This is what I am looking at for sometime now, pretty good monitor, best suited for 4k that I could find for now. I am thinking of waiting a little until monitors with next-gen digital port and hdmi are out, but if you want it earlier than that, I think this is the best option.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SCX78JS/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

the monitor has arrived to the nearest dhl center. it like only 10 mins from my place. they said they won't deliver today as the deliver guy left. when I asked them if I can collect it from their office, they declined. so I'll have to wait till Monday

the monitor has arrived to the nearest dhl center. it like only 10 mins from my place. they said they won't deliver today as the deliver guy left. when I asked them if I can collect it from their office, they declined. so I'll have to wait till Monday
This is exactly what i dislike about courier companies in india !!! fedex is best ! they operate till 10pm and ive got deliveries within 24-48hrs within SLAs every time out of 15-16 shipments from them, never disappointed

argh, will wait for Monday then, do keep us posted, a short video of unboxing and first impressions would be awesome! ;)

@suarezian here is what you were looking for..sorry little late
eBay offers $15 Off $100 on Tech, Home & Garden and Sporting Goods as part of their Father's Day event with coupon code C15FATHERSDAY.

Back