Monitors $300 27" WQHD Monitor from Ebay?

Edited my post. Camera works now. I feel the time is up for P&S cameras. People either use their phone camera, or hang out with their DSLR.

Received the monitor. Sorry, couldn't do an unboxing video due to the excitement :D
I'll post a full review along with the images tomorrow after using it for a long time tonight.
There are 4 dead pixels on the left side which is seen on black background. But you need to concentrate on them if you want to look at those pixels. Under normal usage, you won't find them.
Have no issues with backlight bleeding.

Received the monitor. Sorry, couldn't do an unboxing video due to the excitement :D
I'll post a full review along with the images tomorrow after using it for a long time tonight.
There are 4 dead pixels on the left side which is seen on black background. But you need to concentrate on them if you want to look at those pixels. Under normal usage, you won't find them.
Have no issues with backlight bleeding.
Awesome, looking forward to it, whats the initial impression, did you calibrate the colours? How is it overall.

Overall its good. What do you mean by calibrate colors? The images are clear. I downloaded a 2 min 1440p video of size 550mb, but the video wasn't as clear as the 1440p images I downloaded. Any solution for that? I have a gtx 970 if that matters

Its the same on all players. Is there any other 1440p video?
You should be able to download many via youtube, just google 2k video. ( 'Sony 2k Video' , 'Samsung 2k Video')

Also, Can you post reviews and pics etc? Many fellow members are eagerly waiting :)

@Lord Nemesis and others- Would you know if the panels used in the Korean 4k monitors (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Perfect-Pixel-QNIX-UHD2800-REAL-4K-UHD-28-3840x2160-DP-HDMI-Virtual-5K-Monitor-/141588070279?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f74e7f87) are superior to the likes used in the 40' UHD TVs from MMX and VU? The specs are similar 4k @ 60hz, neither has HDMI 2.0 and 120hz refresh rate. Considering what I said, does it make sense to buy a 4k MMX/Vu from India to be used a PC monitor? The one downside I see is probably the input lag in the Chiese panels?

Back