32inch confusion

delguy19 said:
thats nice u respond how's performance with dth and what price u paid for it.

guys if anyone still have idea abt why hd ready is better if going for 32 inches do reply.
What will be your viewing distance ?

The_Falcon said:
What will be your viewing distance ?
distance is 9 feets but finally i am going to buy LG 460 as its with ips pannel full hd and play all format from usb its sound is better then samsung c530 even panel is better. final price 32k with tata sky hd

delguy19 said:
for how much u got ex400 for and from where. i am getting it for 33k with airtel hd dth and 1 yrs warranty
Bought it for 33,500 in Bangalore.

Also guys, that Airtel DTH connection is a CON!
When we bought the TV, they said the same FREE airtel connection. Now the Airtel guys are calling us up and telling that we have to pay Rs 1000 as installation charges without which they won't install a thing! Its just a marketing gimmick from SONY and Airtel.

red_devil said:
Bought it for 33,500 in Bangalore.

Also guys, that Airtel DTH connection is a CON!
When we bought the TV, they said the same FREE airtel connection. Now the Airtel guys are calling us up and telling that we have to pay Rs 1000 as installation charges without which they won't install a thing! Its just a marketing gimmick from SONY and Airtel.
man they said this in terms and condition and u still end up saving 2000 rs as normal airtel hd will cost 3090

it is supposing the same for every other brand,the DTH co's they tied up with them. i got a Dish Tvtrue HD (technically) free with my new 40"c530 but still i had to pay approx rs 1k as installation charge, so the customers mayb practically at some loss,but it's always WIN-WIN for the co's!

Me too want to purchase 32" at around 30-35k.

Visited samsung plaza yesterday
32"c530 (sq01) was at 34000 +dishtv hd freee (with 45 days subscription)
( next visit was at FUTUREBAZZAR the same model was selling at 34000 WITHOUT SCHEME, so beware.)

Confused with
Sony EX400 &
LG 460 (as other friend said better panel,sound and all format playability)

Can someone point out which formats are not playable in samsung which lg can play ?

My preference is picture quality,usb plug&play which one should i go for.

i think i can get all models at 34k max.

Shri

shripatel said:
Me too want to purchase 32" at around 30-35k.

Visited samsung plaza yesterday

32"c530 (sq01) was at 34000 +dishtv hd freee (with 45 days subscription)

( next visit was at FUTUREBAZZAR the same model was selling at 34000 WITHOUT SCHEME, so beware.)

Confused with

Sony EX400 &

LG 460 (as other friend said better panel,sound and all format playability)

Can someone point out which formats are not playable in samsung which lg can play ?

My preference is picture quality,usb plug&play which one should i go for.

i think i can get all models at 34k max.

Shri
No advises received :-(.

I changed decision checked personally samsung c530 and lg ld460 (32") going for LD460.

But not getting chance to actually check the panel number & place order.

Why are you hung up on only three brands....I personally liked the Panasonic 32C22 @ 21,900 from StarCJ online shop. its got IPS - Alpha panel go check it out in the showrooms. I am not sure abouts its USB playback features...but you can always buy a nice Media player(with HDD) with the money you are saving(34,000-22,000=12,000)

johndoe104102 said:
for how much did u purchase it??
delguy19 said:
thats nice u respond how's performance with dth and what price u paid for it.

guys if anyone still have idea abt why hd ready is better if going for 32 inches do reply.
Sorry about the delay in reply. I bought it for 34,000 no free anything. The LG LD460 and Sony EX400 were the same price but had Sun DTH bundled along. I liked the picture quality of the C530 so I took it. That being said I suggest you make yourself aware of the Samsung panel lottery. I was lucky and got an SQ panel, which is the better one.

On the issue of USB, yes the Samsung plays lots of formats like mkv, mp4. I did have trouble playing an mkv with AAC audio; it refused to play. I suggest you don't depend on the playback capabilities of any LCD and look at picture quality. As suggested, a dedicated media player is the best bet to play all downloaded formats.

Btw, I was not interested in free DTH as I'm using this LCD as my PC monitor :)

Back