40 inches of Xtreme Awesomeness !!

awesome setup. great purchases. lcd looks kickass, how much did it cost.

i am sure you will have problems when streaming hd via wireless.
it should work perfect when its wired.

Also on a sidenote, you could have invested a lil more n got the ps3 instead of the xtreamer, it does n plays everything the xtreamer does & also plays games. but that is being a lil greedy.

Wow. nice purchases. :)

Why Xtreamer- why not PS3?? :p

Sheroo kameena himself is sitting on one since a long time and saying "i wonder who gave you that idea". :lol:

All i know love their PS3 more for the HD streaming part iirc- multiplayer gaming is just a big bonus for them now. :p

Congrats.. nice purchase :) tv looks awesome, and I have an Xtreamer... so I know that you must be enjoying that too :D

^^ PS3 can't be used to can't be used for rss feed queries for internet video/tv .. also it can't playback half of the codecs that the Xtreamer can ... Below are just the video codecs it plays... you should see the array of audio codecs too ;) Also reads ntfs for those xtra large Blueray HD rips

* MPEG1/2/4 Elementary (M1V, M2V, M4V)

* MPEG1/2 PS (M2P, MPG)

* MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS)

* VOB

* AVI, ASF, WMV

* Matroska (MKV)

* AVC HD

* MOV (H.264), MP4, RMP4

* FLV - Flash Video

* XVID SD/HD

* MPEG-1

* MPEG-2

o MP@HL

* MPEG-4.2

o ASP@L5, 720p, 1-point GMC

* WMV9

o MP@HL

* H.264

o BP@L3

o MP@L4.0

o HP@L4.0

o HP@L4.1

* VC-1

o MP@HL

o AP@L3

thexfactor said:
It features three USB ports (two standard, 1 mini), analogue audio, composite video :(, optical audio, HDMI, 10/100 Ethernet socket and standard 12v power connector. You also get a 802.11N USB antenna that you could use to access streamed content over WiFi.

the composite in connection afaik is a dual use meaning it can also be used as a component IN.

@Baiko, Stormy and Sheru : Ofcourse I had thought about the PS3, sadly I was already extending my extended budget, couldn't possible extend it anymore :p

@adder : yep you seem to be right

@Zhoppy : Yep seems like I'll have to get a HDMI cable soon, there is some noticeable shimmering in some scenes

thanks and one small mistake...
I wanted to see the pict of samsung panel might b below or bak...bimistakely without puntuation it went in xtremer stuff

Awsome purchase...Btw any idea u get any donuts for selling old tv when getting lcd?

Mom pushing me to throw my 1st bday bought tv for samsung slimfit...but i want to go for lcd may be the same stuff u got

^Apart from my room being too bright ...

Lower resolution (talking about ones available within my budget)
High Power Consumption
more prone to burn-in

^ hmm nice comment and good quality even my room is too small cause no space that my table has 2 monitor 24 and 22 lcd for double multitasking user

i am shift the new house soon with 5 room later at end of 2 year 2011

btw does wi-fi work while stream video from your pc to xtreme player using wi-fi route at aveg G or N standard without any lagg or slow signal issue :| usign 720 or 1080 p video

or connect to external harddisk with usb :|

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
^^ PS3 can't be used to can't be used for rss feed queries for internet video/tv .. also it can't playback half of the codecs that the Xtreamer can ... Below are just the video codecs it plays... you should see the array of audio codecs too ;) Also reads ntfs for those xtra large Blueray HD rips

Ya ya- agreed. But i know he would have loved to have a ps3 more and he didn't even need the xtreamer to begin with. :p

thexfactor said:
@Baiko, Stormy and Sheru : Ofcourse I had thought about the PS3, sadly I was already extending my extended budget, couldn't possible extend it anymore :p

You could always have asked one of your GFs to gift you one. :bleh:

MAGNeT said:
thanks and one small mistake...
I wanted to see the pict of samsung panel might b below or bak...bimistakely without puntuation it went in xtremer stuff

Awsome purchase...Btw any idea u get any donuts for selling old tv when getting lcd?

Mom pushing me to throw my 1st bday bought tv for samsung slimfit...but i want to go for lcd may be the same stuff u got

p1030332resize.jpg

Besides the ports that can be seen in the pic there's a USB on the side along with a composite and HDMI slot.

Old TV exchange depends on the dealer, most were offering 1.5/2k for 21" color TV with remote

I know the Cable connector is badly rusted, looking to get it replaced ASAP :p ... have connected my old Cambridge speakers to the headphone slot, can be controlled via the TV remote itself.

Arun.P said:
^ hmm nice comment and good quality even my room is too small cause no space that my table has 2 monitor 24 and 22 lcd for double multitasking user

i am shift the new house soon with 5 room later at end of 2 year 2011

btw does wi-fi work while stream video from your pc to xtreme player using wi-fi route at aveg G or N standard without any lagg or slow signal issue :| usign 720 or 1080 p video
or connect to external harddisk with usb :|

Right now I havn't set up wifi, using a portable HDD to access most of my stuff. Will try out wifi streaming after Diwali.

@Baiki : I wish :(

@everyone else : thanx

hey Xfactor ...
does it play mkv's if it does ..lovely ..
my Tvix 6500 does too..
in fact .it was so coincidental .you posted a pic with the dark knight ..and last year when id got mine ..i did too ..check it out
http://www.techenclave.com/992910-post1.html
plays everything .in year it hasnt falied me once ..(prolyjust once with old Divx files

in fact now im thinking to upgrade now to c-200 for the blu ray rom bay ...;-)

PiXeLpUsHeR said:
Congrats.. nice purchase :) tv looks awesome, and I have an Xtreamer... so I know that you must be enjoying that too :D

* MPEG1/2/4 Elementary (M1V, M2V, M4V)
* MPEG1/2 PS (M2P, MPG)
* MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS, TP, TRP, M2T, M2TS, MTS)
* VOB
* AVI, ASF, WMV
* Matroska (MKV)
* AVC HD
* MOV (H.264), MP4, RMP4
* FLV - Flash Video
* XVID SD/HD
* MPEG-1
* MPEG-2
o MP@HL
* MPEG-4.2
o ASP@L5, 720p, 1-point GMC
* WMV9
o MP@HL
* H.264
o BP@L3
o MP@L4.0
o HP@L4.0
o HP@L4.1
* VC-1
o MP@HL
o AP@L3

sorry for going offtopic.

but have you ever heard of ps3 media server?
PS3 Media Server

When i read the subject - 40 inches of Xtreme Awesomeness, i was wondering what could be there inside !!! Now that i have see what is there inside - a little disappointment too :D

Back