Video 40" LED TV options - Samsung 5 Series or Bravia?

sorry for posting my query here

guys finalized on 32"lcd just want to know which one i should get

samsung d550 or panasonic u30d,getting both for around 30k

opinion and advice requested pls.

thanks

I would go with the D550.Its has much higher contrast then the panasonic and samsung has one of the best SD picture quality.

adder said:
I would go with the D550.Its has much higher contrast then the panasonic and samsung has one of the best SD picture quality.

thanks adder but only thing that is holding me against samsung is their panel lottery system. i might get a good panel or some ok panel for same price where as in panasonic i am sure to get an ips alpha panel and rest features are almost similar plus panasonic also provides internet features like facebook,twitter,skype.

also which panel is best suited for gaming?

I myself had purchased samsung 40D5000 last month after doing a lot of market research... Believe me, you'll be happy buying it..it can read my 500GB HDD and can play almost every movie i throw at it.. :)

The panel lottery is over hyped..don't base your decision just on that basis..

akj_1989 said:
I myself had purchased samsung 40D5000 last month after doing a lot of market research... Believe me, you'll be happy buying it..it can read my 500GB HDD and can play almost every movie i throw at it.. :)
The panel lottery is over hyped..don't base your decision just on that basis..
hey, sorry for being OT, but can you please share any inputs when deciding between 40D550 and 40D5000.

Thanks! :)

Back