42 inch HDTV suggestion

@ Kilroyquasar Yup bro i'm from Kerala and i have already bought stabilizer the salesman demands that...:)
Sure will post SD and HD content..;)

@ithehappy The truth is i didn't look that much closer...:D till now i didn't notice any blur or ghosting effect even i streamed full HD content from Youtube app,may be in coming days i have to concentrate on dark scenes...
i have to admit that Networking features of this TV is soo reliable and stable no crashing or whatever..
So all in all till now its complete worth of Money for the PQ and features it is offering...!

good! forewarned & forearmed! :)

Yes I am in Mumbai...purchased from a shop in kandivali west...
I am looking to buy in the next few days. Can you share the contact details of the shop. I am in Lower Parel.

Did u check the usage hours for the one u bought. Hope its not a Display one.

how does this model compare to sony Bravia 42" TVs?
I don't mind shelling out couple thousands extra for bravia if it's really worth it.

I am looking to buy in the next few days. Can you share the contact details of the shop. I am in Lower Parel.

Did u check the usage hours for the one u bought. Hope its not a Display one.
Checked usage hours it is fresh piece ...I bought it from snehanjali apposite to shoppers stop[DOUBLEPOST=1384404058][/DOUBLEPOST]I have checked bravia as well not much difference if you tinker with stock setting ...valuewise this VFM model...
No.I'm just asking cause people say bravia is the best for LED tvs.
not

How's the audio quality of E6D?
I am really looking forward to an awesome HD movie watching experience with my 1080p rips collection.

How's the audio quality of E6D?
I am really looking forward to an awesome HD movie watching experience with my 1080p rips collection.

for a great overall experience, which includes a good aural experience, a TV's audio won't cut it. you will have to get a good soundbar, or a good 2.1/5.1 system. there's one LG model from the same segment as the E6D, and it has a 2.1 speakers-system inbuilt, and gives out a good audio-output, but that too won't be able to stand against a good 'real' speakers-system.

LG LA6200 is really a nice TV , has great picture quality and 3D is one of the best in the range , also smart features are good.

Back