5£ off on Ebay.co.uk/.de - NO MINIMUM PURCHASE!

JT_daniel

Adept
Damn, I completely forgot to post this here. UK and Germany are going mad currently. Let me give you a lowdown about the offer-

Ebay.co.uk had a facebook deal with a coupon code given for 5 quid valid from 7th March and for first 50,000 users only. Catch is, you have to pay only by paypal. NO MINIMUM SPENDING amount, so a LOT can be got for free.

Coupon Code- CUKFB1 (Enter after purchasing via Ebay and before paying with paypal - the place where you add the coupons for paypal).

Its crazy- The deal started off with ,co.uk and then someone found out that it works for .de too! lol I spread this to a German forum 2 hours ago and I've suddenly become a highly rated member there (rating system based on number of "likes" for every deal posted.. LOL)

I hope some of you could use it! A lot of the HongKong dealers ship to India and have listings on the .co.uk website.

Enjoy!!

A LOT mate. But its going to expire soon! Problem is, all my links are for EU shipping, nothing to India. You'll have to search for sellers who ship to India first.

They posted in their fb page that its almost over, so do it quick! (battery covers/ jelly cases/ etc)

Thanks finally managed to buy this for free.
<

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Swimming-..._Swimming_Goggles_Caps_LE&hash=item23158a9701

Guys let me shere a trick for you all. If you want to purchase anything from .com the then just change .com to .co.uk after opening the deal you are willing to buy and compleate your purchse.

Now loot them no need to find a HK seller in Ebay.co.uk
<

That was always the danger of this coupon cos its after the commit to buy part. Pity, this was active right in the middle

of the night for you guys, but I'm glad atleast someone got to use it! :)

#manojkrishnaks lemme know how you are gonna cancel it please

i submitted a ticket in the sellers helpdesk. Hope he will cancel it
<

Back