5 games you love going back to?

Half Life series, played HL2 more times.
NFS - Most Wanted and Underground
Max Payne 1 and 2- Played the 1st one more times on my crap i810 onboard graphics card :bleh:
Call of duty(1,2,4 and 5 recently)
Doom 3
Fear

and more..but these are the topmost. Recently BAA - have completed it once but now playing it again just for fun in case something i've missed :eek:hyeah:

^Bluffy nailed it! I was wondering why isn't anyone put up RTCW so far. I so loved that game.

RTCW

AOE III

Maxpayne 1

Claw

NFS - Porsche Unleashed

I'd love to play the MGS series from the very first game without a break. If wishes could come true! :(

1. Race Driver GRID *online (Previous game at this spot: NFS underground multiplayer)
2. Team Fortress 2 *online via Steam (Previous game at this spot: Counter Strike 1.6 multiplayer-steam)
3. Warcraft 3: D.O.T.A. *online via 'Garena'
4. F1 Challenge '99-'02 *online via 'Gamespy'
--End of List--

I would love to re-visit:
Resident Evil 4
God of War
Kane and Lynch: Dead Men (I have already completed it 3 times now)
Bully
Devil May Cry 3

Bluffmaster said:
Speaking of revisiting, I would love to play Indigo Prophecy again. There was something amazing about the atmosphere of that game.
Amen to that. I was so disappointed when that game actually ended. It was a total movie based experience. I remember playing it late at night with lights turned off. This was one game which no one on this planet should miss, yeah even now. I just hope Heavy Rain lives up to all the expectations as it seems like a clone of this game.

@Black_Hawk: That game was made to be played on the controller. Although RE5 had properly implemented it, had RE4 had the same, things would have been so much better.

I know I have already exhausted the list of games to be re-visited, but I still have some titles which need a special mention. It's Shadow of Rome & Shadow of Colossus on PS2. Both of which are epic in their own right. Might I dare say, Shadow of Rome's storyline was even better than the movie Gladiator. :ashamed:

Ethan_Hunt said:
I know I have already exhausted the list of games to be re-visited, but I still have some titles which need a special mention. It's Shadow of Rome & Shadow of Colossus on PS2. Both of which are epic in their own right. Might I dare say, Shadow of Rome's storyline was even better than the movie Gladiator. :ashamed:

Yes, Shadow of Rome was great. The action parts were amazing, chopping down limbs was never so much fun, I hated the stealth part though.

NFS Porsche Unleashed (Best NFS ever)
GTA 2 (Simple and Sweet GTA)
Rise Of Nations
Halo: Combat Evolved
Mortal Kombat 4 (Goro vs. Quanchi <- This match is always hilarious)

Mentioning a 6th game:
Oni - One of my favorite games of all time. Screw M$ for buying Bungie and asking them to concentrate on Halo only. If you have played Oni you will realize that some of the sound effects are reused in Halo: Combat Evolved. I hope they'll make Oni 2.

Ahhh. I see a lot of Caesar fans. :) I would recommend those folks to try Anno 1404 : Dawn Of Discovery if you haven't already. Lovely game. As for my list :

Caesar III

Splinter Cell : All 4 games

GTA : All after 3 :p

COD : All :p

Prince Of Persia : All

NFS Most Wanted

Brothers In Arms : All

Batman Arkham Asylum (Already finished thrice :))

and yeah........

MONKEY ISLAND - ALL !!!!!!!!

Lotsa games. Don't crib about 5 only :)

EDIT : Just saw prabs post :p I remember Oni. It was my first game with the WASD control scheme. Initially i thought of it as stupid :S But once i got used it to, it was a wonderful game.

PhOeNiX said:
Lotsa games. Don't crib about 5 only :)

In fact I'm going to add a couple of more ones I've re-played a bunch of times (I'm breaking the 5 game barrier myself :p):

GTA III

Hitman: Blood Money

Have you played the Money Island Episodes Phoenix?

Back