5 games you love going back to?

dave
zool
doom--still remember iddqd iddkfa :)
nfs2
Halo multiplayer ANYONE ANYTIME m ready :)

went really back..

also not to forget most wanted, carbon, jaky chan on PS1 etc..

1) Prince of Persia original (released in 1985 by Broderbund Software. Created by Jordan Mechnar. First ever game to use MoCap, followed by Karateka on 8 bit systems)

2) Prince of Persia Warrior Within: I love metal and I love chicks that shriek when killed and also love Monica Belucci...

3) Max Payne 2: Played this game 25 times. First time I played it, it was on lowest settings at 800x600 and a frame rate of about 20....lol...

4) Splinter Cell: Chaos Thery

5) Last but not hte least is Half life 2 : all episodes including the lost coast. I was mesmerised to watch HDR on my computer screen for the first time in 2005 or 2006....

I am playing computer games since 1993. Played carmen sandiego, pinball, karate, POP all, and some games that I cant remember but were excellent....took a debacle from 98 to 2003. Right now am playing Batman AA, Section 8, FEAR 2, Burnout paradise (love GnR).

5)

Terminal velocity

Freespace 2 :eek:hyeah:

Samurai Showdown 2

World Heroes Perfect

Vsnooker on Freedos

OMF 2097

Descent

I was referring to the vamp that you have to kill in the first level and she keeps comin at you in the later levels.

And Kaileena was voiced by Monica Bellucci.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
World of warcraft :D

Oh yeah,.. WOW.. how could I miss that? damnit! Spent the better part of the past 2 yrs on that. Private servers, btw:ashamed: Its like an addiction that goes for sometime then comes back with a vengeance:)

Am clean since 4-5 months now...

i dont like playing games again. But if i have to name them it will be:-

1)CS 1.6

2)NFS MW

3)CALL OF DUTY ( all except WOW)

4)GTA ( Vice city, SAn andreas And 4)

5)SmackDOwn VS Raw

FALLOUT 3

NFS porsche unleashed
Max Payne
Road rash
NFS Most wanted
Star wars phantom menace (simply amazing game of its time)
Septerra core

Back