5700 Anyone..??

knoughtyd

Skilled
Does anyone has the Nokia 5700 Music Xpress...:cool2: .Actually Iam a bit curious about it so if anyone having it could ya post a review of it..:)
Wanted to know will it last the twisting...:huh:
n how are the music functions esp the loudspeaker since it boasts of a dedicated Music processor..:eek:hyeah:
Also are the Camera pics really bad as quoted in other reviews...:(
So anyone with 5700....:)

Nokia 5700 is an AMAZING phone .
it's a very stable and complete phone..

Well to start with it has a fantastic screen,really an amazing screen,:hap2: u'll just love the video playback quality. I have watched videos as well as movie on it and the playback quality was amazing.

The music player is fantastic too and its loudspeaker is pretty loud but a bit less louder than that of N91, still pretty much comparable.
But the earphones provided with the phone are amazing.I read in a review that the bundled earphones are from Philips.
It has a 2.5mm jack earphone socket,but has a converter to 3.5mm which has a controller over it which i think is also a very useful feature.

plus you have the latest s60 3rd v9.2,edge,upto 2gb micro sd support,3G,
and a very good battery life.

The camera is very nice during day time or in proper lighting but during night time,the pictures are a bit grainy,although it has a flash but you don't get that effective of a photo during night.
The twisting has certainly been improved from its earlier version and seems to be quite sturdy.
The keypad itself is extremely easy to use for messaging or otherwise than other phones from this category which have small keypads.

The inbuilt browser is also amazing and as it has edge so you get very good browsing speeds.

Still if you want any other details about the phone you can go to the following link:
Tech2.com India > Nokia 5700 XpressMusic > Reviews > Mobile > Smart

I would say if you are thinking of buying it,just go for it. I promise you you won't regret it.:D

Great Phone... I personally don't use Nokias or any other Symbians, but I must say I was very impressed with this phone. Fantastic Build Quality. I got this for my brother and he hasn't put it down since then. Great Sound, Great Looks, Sturdy Twisting mechanism, Fast and fantastic A2DP support.

A friend has bought and I was too impressed with the phone. The most amazing aspects were the screen, responsiveness, music quality, though I do not care about the camera features. It is faster than other N series phones which I saw. (N70 etc).
Planning to buy this weekend. Latest price is probably around 12K.

Wanted to know will it last the twisting... :huh:

It is the only thing that worries me also. :S Also the phone warms a lot during long conversations...

i didn't faced any problems of phone getting warm during long conversations..:no:
and i used the earlier version i.e. the Nokia 3250 and i personally feel that the twisting mechanism has certainly been improved and seems to be quite sturdy.

But everything still depends on one's usage .:eek:hyeah:

Back