Graphic Cards 6600gt=TRoubles

Gagandeep Singh(the one who assembled) came
bios was flashed to 1005
chronicles didn't crash for abt 1.5hr then i quit
shd i keep the ram?
artifacts persist.
he thinks it is a small prob and also said that they might not do anything.

shd i post the pictures?

coz most prolly the RAM is busted. Get new RAM. Just dont ask any questions. return and post after you've got the RAM and tried it.

Dude I have a better suggestion,get a whole new rig and don't try to solve ur pc problems on ur own from now on.Get an AMC to go with ur new rig.End of story.(I have tried my best not to be discouraging but having watched ur nonsense for quite sometime,I believe I have to say this though some might not approve of it.)
And yes this time don't buy from "SMC International,Nehru Place"!!!! :rofl:

techboy said:
what do you mena it is busted?

Sunny mean, that it burst. now the ram chips, mostly between the 4th and the 5th have developed a gap. and this cannot be repaired. you will have to take it to the vendor and he will unbust it.

PCJedi said:
Sunny mean, that it burst. now the ram chips, mostly between the 4th and the 5th have developed a gap. and this cannot be repaired. you will have to take it to the vendor and he will unbust it.

567.gif

anyways dude i am always suggesting u tooo chk the components on different computers .... otherways disconnect all components put ur mobo on a non conductive place and power it up and hear the beeps ...... then start putting the components in staring from CPu ..... this way u can found which thing is faulty .....

@ undertaker
Are you mad , HOW CAN i BUY A NEW RIG?

Also tomorrow I am returning the ram back to netweb technologies and after my exams which finish sometime around 11th July , I may go to Rashi with Gagandeep(through who I already have AMC) and show the card(probably with comp) and I may buy orignal hynix d43 ram.

Lol.rofl.God bless you and your pc parts. :hap5:
BTW,u ask if I am mad,doesn't my sig clarify a few things? :rofl:
And a piece of advice: If I were you I would kick this Gagandeep character's a** coz he is obvioulsy not doing his job.

Back