PC Peripherals 7900gt + Smps

@Chaos,

I said that I am running the 2D speed @ 300MHz. Even this is more than enough for 2D and helps keep the noise and heat down. The 3D speed is still @560MHz.

And yes, I know it is still a bad card if it artifacts only once, and I am going to ritchie street, but I'll just wait for a few days.

^^The quicker the better. There is no reason for u to wait(other than if u are busy). If it has artifacted when running Deep freeze then u hve to replace the card and go to Top Notch Infotronix Headquaters in vepery. Only there you can replace the card. I have replaced my friend's 7900GT OC version in just 5 mins. You might also be lucky as me.

I bought the SP2.0 480W and a Leadtek 7900GT Extreme.

I think thats a typo, it is a TP2.0 480W rite? How much is it btw?

IMO, you could hve bought NEO HE 500w instead of that and 7900GT normal version:).

@Saiyan,

That WAS a typo. The TP2.0 480W cost Rs.5,100/

And yea, I am busy with some fever right now :) Thanks for the HQ address Saiyan, but the delta guy said that there was a Leadtek office or something right above delta and that I can go there in case of any problem. Was the card you replaced a Leadtek or an XFX?

^^Its leadtek:p, for xfx i need to go rashi na. there is a nzone/zebronics(Top Notch Infotronix) office above delta but i am not sure if they replace it.

Back