[/COLOR]
img0467ar.jpg

By challapradyumna at 2011-08-15

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

img0468ap.jpg

By challapradyumna at 2011-08-15

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

:hap2::hap2:Found those today...

ah those childhood days......i played ninja gaiden, mortal kombat, ninja turtles, contra, alladin, dragon ball z, double dragon, mario, batman, spider man....these games cost a fortune in those days...300-400 bucks per game...had hard time getting those

Ahh, so there are more fans.. Guys, just to relive the fond memories, I had purchased a 8 bit tv game unit from mitashi (the wireless remotes one) and it came with a cartridge. Now I need more cartridges with all the games listed ont his thread (contra, excite bike, spartan, etc.) Where do we buy them?

They are available at many places. Search the roadside stores. Pretty cheap also rs70 each. but the sticker on the cassette does not represent what is inside it.

I used to play a basket ball game like mad and loved beating shredder in teenage mutant ninja turtles (with michelangelo)

And the 8-bit cartridge exchange with each other was social networking at school :eek:hyeah:

Yup..i remember the barter exchange at that time..:p was pretty fun.

& I use to give my notes only if somebody offered me a game cartridge for the weekend.:clap:

I have seen lot of them. The vendors around my location only seemed to have such cartridges and the worst part is no one knows what's in it until you plug it into the system. they are all china stuff nothing original or branded.

ronit said:
Nopes..cartridges from samurai did had real 150-300 in one games. But not the nos. u mentioned.

Yup, IIRC from my childhood, they were something 300 games in 1. I still remember the joy I found when my Dad gifted me with those cartridges once in a while :D

^ i did some minor modding in those cartridges, in some there are some open connectors on the pcb, sorting those sometimes unlocks hidden games, else it increase the no of games :p

CA50 said:
^ i did some minor modding in those cartridges, in some there are some open connectors on the pcb, sorting those sometimes unlocks hidden games, else it increase the no of games :p

What... seriously?? OMG! You gotta be kiddin me... easter eggs in cartridges as well?! :hap5:

^ no i am serious, actually those were not easter eggs, once my father got me a cartridges, and i opened the plastic cover to check the pcb, saw some opened connectors. Being mischievous, i played with those connectors and found that while shorting two such connectors some new games are shown.

I guess that was a made to reduce manufacturing cost, somewhat like AMD proccy :p

Back