80's Kids...

I had gotten completely used to watching in Hindi. I remember, DBZ used to come in Hindi in the evenings, and same show in english at night. I usually didn't get the TV at night, so used to see in hindi. One day i got lucky, and saw it at night. I thought it was cool getting to watch it in english after long time. It was only after the second ad-break, that I realised the show was in Hindi!!! :S I'm not joking! My brain had developed a dedicated hardware Hindi-to-English translator that was so efficient, I didn't even realise it.
That was how much I was into cartoons. Will start watching again when I get TV Tuner card.

(P.S. Ed, Edd and Eddy in hindi is the worst.)

Oh no, My loved DBZ in Hindi. Good think i dint see it. I would never see DBZ or any Cartoon/anime in any other launguage than english. Even it was tamil my mother toungue i would still hate it.
P.S. No hard feeling about commenting on languages

saiyan said:
Oh no, My loved DBZ in Hindi. Good think i dint see it. I would never see DBZ or any Cartoon/anime in any other launguage than english. Even it was tamil my mother toungue i would still hate it.
P.S. No hard feeling about commenting on languages
Leave all that.....i have a feeling that Animax is going to go into Hindi as well....:no:
Atleast the advertisements that have started coming are in Hindi..........imagine the likes of Samurai X, Hungry Heart etc. in hindi!!!

And no, its not that i hate hindi....but its the sad sad translation or dubbing...

My favs were Spiderman on Sunday evenings while sipping Rasna ;) I think the sponsor for the program too was Rasna.....

Dunno how many of you would rem' the other programs that used to air back then....World of Sports, and a 30 min Music video show called :) Pop-Time :O that used to air arnd 9-9:3-0 on Wed evenings

And of course, He Man, Knight Rider...

ugh...I feel like a relic fromm the past

I remember the original Close Up Antakshari. Followed by Philips Top 10. :p Satish Shah and some others.

Friday evenings were the higlight. we were up till 10:00 And that was something great :bleh:

Back