8Gb Sandisk Cruzer @ 400

I wanted to buy a 8 GB Micro SD card, on ebay a Sandisk Class 4 sells for approx 600 bucks shipped and i can use the 100 off HDFC coupon.

Thought i could use my 250 off coupon and get it cheaper off Letsbuy. The cheapest branded 8 GB card is listed at 969 :S With the coupon it comes to 719. It would be far cheaper to buy off ebay. There's a card from some brand called Strontium listed for 579, after coupon would be 329. But i've never heard of it before. Anybody here used one of these? Warranty is listed as 60 months, but i guess thats useless anyway/

Strontium is a very popular Memory brand. Though not that popular in India. It's a really good deal for 329/- Grab it ASAP.

nehaladsul said:
Strontium is a very popular Memory brand. Though not that popular in India. It's a really good deal for 329/- Grab it ASAP.
Really? I had never even heard of it. Thanks, will go ahead and order it

Desecrator said:
Kranthi can you help me get one? :ashamed:

Will be much appreciated. Don't know the T&C of this deal.

+1

Now i read that these cruzer dont have a very good read/write speeds to them. (Well many of the cheaper ones dont actually)

I tested one of these pen drives on my music system and LCD for music and movies.

the files ran abs fine, without any stuttering.

But should these 'slow' pen drives be used at all with such multimedia devices ..?

if its fine to use them then would like to purchase another 8 gigger for myself.

techno_guy said:
coudn't find the coupons anywhere

I haven't bought one myself, i got one the last time around. I posted as i had heard from somone else than the deal was back on. They show up on a google search, but it dosent appear to be working. A countdown timer also appears. But there's no link to buy and it says "you are too late" :S

hunt3r said:
I haven't bought one myself, i got one the last time around. I posted as i had heard from somone else than the deal was back on. They show up on a google search, but it dosent appear to be working. A countdown timer also appears. But there's no link to buy and it says "you are too late" :S
oh
that was a good offer but missed it

Back