8Gb Sandisk Cruzer @ 400

Had ordered two 8 gb cards on thursday. Today morning my mom called and told me a package was dropped off and it turned out to be one card. Hadn't got an email or message from letsbuy that items had been shipped. I got an email after lunch that they have been shipped when by that time one one had been delivered! :p On checking the docket numbers i saw that they were both shipped out on saturday, by different couriers. One by DTDC and one by Bluedart. Thats some fast shipping if they sent it on saturday and i got it on monday morning! (Bluedart) Hopefully the other one will come today

dasgupta_arup said:
IF everything fails use HAPPYNEWYEAR code to get 8gb cruzer for 424 at byetheprice.com
Hey. Thanks for the tip. I tried it and it worked but at the time of payment the payment gateway timed out. And when I again tried, it says that you have already used this coupon.

So, I will need to create another account and "bye" it. :p

mgdelhi said:
Hey. Thanks for the tip. I tried it and it worked but at the time of payment the payment gateway timed out. And when I again tried, it says that you have already used this coupon.

So, I will need to create another account and "bye" it. :p
Or you can also try "MERRYCHRISTMAS"!

hunt3r said:
Had ordered two 8 gb cards on thursday. Today morning my mom called and told me a package was dropped off and it turned out to be one card. Hadn't got an email or message from letsbuy that items had been shipped. I got an email after lunch that they have been shipped when by that time one one had been delivered! :p On checking the docket numbers i saw that they were both shipped out on saturday, by different couriers. One by DTDC and one by Bluedart. Thats some fast shipping if they sent it on saturday and i got it on monday morning! (Bluedart) Hopefully the other one will come today
nehaladsul said:
I placed an order on 31st January, 2010 on Letsbuy.com

Do they provide any Shipping/Tracking details??

See my post above :p Still havent received the second 8 gb card. Just checked the status and as of 9:46 PM DTDC says "Out for delivery" :S

Back