WTB 92/60 mm slim fans, 750W SFX PSU

Yea, Wish I had stocked on them when they we available in stock in India. I think my only options is to import them.

If mainstream options are unavailable, you can buy 92x92x15 or 60x60x15mm fans (from amazon refurbished seller like pgsa2z) and solder 2/3/4 pin connector as per your need from spare fans. You can also contact shree peripherals (fourdot) and see if they have any in their inventory or arrange one. I bought a 60x20mm fan with long pwm connector that way.

If mainstream options are unavailable, you can buy 92x92x15 or 60x60x15mm fans (from amazon refurbished seller like pgsa2z) and solder 2/3/4 pin connector as per your need from spare fans. You can also contact shree peripherals (fourdot) and see if they have any in their inventory or arrange one. I bought a 60x20mm fan with long pwm connector that way.
Hey, Thanks for this info. I will check them out.

BTW, how good are the fans which you bought from them. I bought 2 fans from robu with the dimensions I was looking for, but the fans had very poor quality. That's why i decided to go for branded ones like noctua.

Shree peripherals (fourdot) sent me wrong one the first time, it was a higher voltage model. Later they sent delta variant. These are server fans (made of pbt material) that can ramp up to 7000rpm on tap, I run them around 1600rpm on idle and 4k when required.
Your requirement won't mandate that high static pressure/cfm so ask them for lower rpm fans if they have it.
92/60mm you can even hunt for sunon maglevs at 15/20mm thickness from refurbished sellers.

Did you buy this one from robu?

Back