sushrukh

Disciple

1) Logitech MK710 Wireless Desktop.
10367798rimg0281.jpg

2) ASUS Eee PC 1015PEM-PU17-BK

asuseeepcbox2.jpg

27150399.jpg

packagecomment14484806.jpg

Black Asus EEE PC , Bluetooth 3.0 , Wireless N , SRS Certified audio , Dual Core Atom N550 , 13 hours Battery Life.

3) EVGA GTX 460
packagecomment14484843.jpg

evgagtx460back.jpg

4) LG 10X Blu Ray Re-writer WH10LS30 :- CDRLabs.com - LG WH10LS30 Super Multi Blue 10x Blu-ray Disc ReWriter | Reviews
lgbluraywriterwh10front.jpg

5) Acomdata USB 3.0 2.5" HDD Enclosure :- AcomData-2.5" Tango SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Portable 9.5mm & 12.5mm SATA Drive Enclosure Kit, Obsidian Black Color(TNGPXXXU3E-BLK)
10367798rimg0282.jpg

6) Spire PowerFuse - SP162 :- This is a PCI-E Graphics card Protector With LED lights from Spire :- SP162-PowerFuseâ„¢
1002266zx.jpg

7) 2x WD Caviar Black 1 TB ( WD1001FALS ) - 2TB in total

10365853rimg0168.jpg

To hell with Green-ness , I prefer Raw Performance.So, i choose Caviar Blacks over Green & Blue. :eek:hyeah:
8) OCZ SandForce Agility 2 60GB SSD

83928684.jpg

11257831.jpg

9) Kingston SSDNow V 100 128GB With Free Kingston 16GB USB Drive. :)

1002373m.jpg

10) 25 Pieces Of Philips & 25 Pieces of Memorex DVD+R Media & 25 Pieces of Polaroid Blank Blu Ray Media.

allblankmedias.jpg

Attachments

• packagecomment14484806.jpg
    packagecomment14484806.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 95
TechHead said:
So you just bought all this, and a warehouse in California? So THAT'S probably why you cannot afford our dealer fees !
BTW whats the dealer fees? just curious :p

TechHead said:
So you just bought all this, and a warehouse in California? So THAT'S probably why you cannot afford our dealer fees !
I put everything what i have accumulated so far in 5-6 years behind this shipment & our warehouse.You can understand, how much costly this type of major shipment can be & I think you can also understand how much expensive it would be to own an Warehouse in the heart of CA.

Here is a pic of the warehouse :-

img2444hm.jpg

Though we jointly own it but My uncle has paid the most for the warehouse.I have paid a small amount too but then my father was alive. ;)

So, as i have already invested so much in this , i'm currently unable to pay 6500/- or 12000/- for the Dealership fees & i have made a polite request to the Admin and/or Mods to consider my application because i need to ask my mother now to pay the dealership fees which i did not want.Also it feels a little risky to invest such a large amount at first when my service has not yet been established here to be very frank with you.

But , i sent a PM to Crazy_Eddy last night that if there is NO chance of me being allowed to provide my service here , i will have to pay the Dealership fees.

So, in short , i am still waiting for you guys response on my application.Please do not reject it.You may have already seen that my IC thread got so much responses from the start & i dare say i am very much confident that people will believe me & will have trust on my services.I shouldn't name the other guy but i am not going to run away from here any day.Anybody can come to my house anytime.My address is fixed & i am living here since 1995 with my family.This is not a rented house or temporary Office which i can sell & run away anytime.

This is very important for me because after my father's recent death ( 27th January , 2011 ) , there is currently no earning member in our family & i am the elder son.So, you can understand , i have to take the responsibility to look after the family.

So, Please do not reject my application.If you think that there is NO chance of providing me dealership here without paying monthly fees , then Please let me know.I will be paying Dealership fees as monthly.It would have been helpful if I would have been allowed but if it's really not possible to provide my service without first paying , then i will have to manage it from somewhere.

Sorry my posts generally turn out bigger.

Thank You.

TechHead said:
Oh relax Bhairav - he has his apprehensions as well. I believe Fizzmall had as well started such an initiative and he failed miserably. Possibly because he did not know what were the things in demand. Besides, he had sourced most of the stuff from KMD himself and put it as a seconds' sale or well sort of.

Give this guy a chance and sometime to prove his mettle with his IC thread. If all goes well, he is prepared to shell out the fees. :)

On a side note, Rampage is as well a proxy to another dealer-friend of his. Why aren't you guys charging any dealership fees from him then? I see that a lot of members were benefited with the iPad and iPhone sales here.

Gannu said:
Oh relax Bhairav - he has his apprehensions as well. I believe Fizzmall had as well started such an initiative and he failed miserably. Possibly because he did not know what were the things in demand. Besides, he had sourced most of the stuff from KMD himself and put it as a seconds' sale or well sort of.

Give this guy a chance and sometime to prove his mettle with his IC thread. If all goes well, he is prepared to shell out the fees. :)

On a side note, Rampage is as well a proxy to another dealer-friend of his. Why aren't you guys charging any dealership fees from him then? I see that a lot of members were benefited with the iPad and iPhone sales here.
Thank you for the support.I have tried my best to explain why it was a bit difficult for me to pay monthly fees just now.Also my IC thread was a major success with 3 pages of queries 30+ PMs & several people wished me luck for starting the initiative. :) But after all these , suddenly my IC thread got deleted.I put so much effort in this.I asked Crazy_Eddy & he said as i have applied for dealership , i can't post in any other place except Dealer's Paradise though a few of the senior members have suggested me to post that IC thread in the Hot Deals section.

I will be highly obliged if you can Please revive the thread.Please feel free to move it to the appropriate section.I am not yet a Dealer until my application is being approved.So, Please treat me as a normal member & if possible Please revive my IC because i think normal members can post an IC thread if i'm not wrong ?

Thank You.

^Why don't you pay the fees and then ask Eddy to revive the thread in the Dealer's Paradise? I am sure 12k isn't a big amount for you considering the profits you might end up making from the sales of those phones. Later, you may ask the members what are they interested in and source them just as KMD did.

Gannu said:
^Why don't you pay the fees and then ask Eddy to revive the thread in the Dealer's Paradise? I am sure 12k isn't a big amount for you considering the profits you might end up making from the sales of those phones. Later, you may ask the members what are they interested in and source them just as KMD did.
Gannu , first of all i have already said to Crazy that if it's not possible to allow me without paying then i will have to pay monthly.You may have not read in my earlier post that my father ( only earning member ) passed away recently from a pathetic train accident.I collected him in two pieces. :( So, 12K maybe a small amount for others but not for me now. ;) Also in my IC thread , nobody actually showed interest about phones.And i will be organizing GOs first but unlike other GOs , any member can place any order & i will be shipping them all at once combined to save on shipping costs for the members because the total shipping costs gets divided.So, i will be able to provide items cheaper. :)

Also if my Dealer application gets canceled , i can still organize GOs like a normal member right ? Yes i won't have access to Dealer's Paradise but i can still provide my service in other sections where a normal member is allowed to perform right ?

sushrukh said:
You may have not read in my earlier post that my father ( only earning member ) passed away recently from a pathetic train accident.

Also if my Dealer application gets canceled , i can still organize GOs like a normal member right ? Yes i won't have access to Dealer's Paradise but i can still provide my service in other sections where a normal member is allowed to perform right ?

Sorry to hear that. :(

Don't think so. You know you shouldn't have mentioned about becoming a dealer here and could have done things silently. :p

:ashamed:

Gannu said:
Don't think so. You know you shouldn't have mentioned about becoming a dealer here and could have done things silently. :p :ashamed:

Yes a few people have PM'ed me just this that why did i apply for the Dealership.I should have just made an IC & doing things silently. ;) I did not know how things work out here before applying for the Dealership.I thought i must apply for dealership to be able to provide my service here.So, i applied though i don't own an website myself.So, Please don't treat me like other big guys here like Amarbir's Lynx , KMD's Todphod , Mr. Kappor's DVDStoreDelhi , Mr. Rahul's TheItWares etc.They were already running a moderate/big business when they joined here but i am just a normal guy , not a businessman like them. ;)

Back