A Few Of My Recent Purchases

@sushrukh: A littlebit OT: Where's your IC thread in the hot deals section?:huh: Recently I got a $25 off coupon from Newegg and thought of getting some stuff via your service:) I searched in the forum but didn't found the thread and so posting here.

Nice purchases BTW :p

prasanna29 said:
@sushrukh: A littlebit OT: Where's your IC thread in the hot deals section?:huh: Recently I got a $25 off coupon from Newegg and thought of getting some stuff via your service:) I searched in the forum but didn't found the thread and so posting here.

My thread was deleted & i left TE.Don't ask why. :(

^ Allow me to answer Why.

After reading sushrukh's enlightening posts in another forum, I must say revoking his dealer application was probably not a bad idea after all.

Honesty is something we value in dealers and after I'm through hopefully the "senior members" who are supporting sushrukh will agree its something he lacks.

1. All Dealers are expected to operate inside Dealer's Paradise. There are no ifs and buts.

^ This is why his thread was deleted.

And unlike other incredulous claims, not because his 'thread was gaining popularity , they are trying to cash it by forcing you to pay for the dealership'.

A member who is a self proclaimed 'tech enthusiast' and been on TE since Jun 2006 would know this. While I am surprised that 'senior members' (his words, not mine) asked him to open an IC thread outside Dealer's Paradise, it is still in violation of Dealer rules and regulations.

sushrukh said:
My thread got deleted.I demanded an explanation because i put so much efforts already.And i got the reply from a Mod that , " You can't make an IC thread just now because you are NOT a Dealer & you need to pay either 6500/- for 6 months or 12000/- in advance for a year just to get a Dealership.

I was the Mod who replied to him, and I was shocked when I read this since that sounds cheap even by my standards.

So I check my Sent Items, and here's what I see :

2024d5adf0cd0926.png

Nope, no money mentioned anywhere. Just what I said in point 1. and a request to be patient while his DP app was reviewed.

3. I immediately get a desperate response from him saying he want to pay :

2024d5ae27b74599.png

Yet his dealership was rejected.

So sushrukh, for the record, please stop claiming that your dealership was rejected because you didn't pay us that awesome amount of 6,500/- using which all the staff could retire happily. Your dealership was rejected because at this time, we do not wish to take on Dealers who are not serious and well established players.

Once again the entry fee to Dealer's Paradise is only a formality to ensure someone is optimistic about using TE as a trading platform.

None of the money from DP is ever utilised by any of the staff, but goes back to the community and members towards contest prizes : http://www.techenclave.com/site-ann...ogy-community-celebration-contest-134774.html, t-shirts (yeah sorry about that :ashamed: , Saiyan wake up :p ).

Peace out :peace:

prasanna29 said:

This sushrukh wanted dealer privileges without paying for the same and his thread was deleted according to TE rules to protect TE members, later this fellow badmouthed TE and TE mods at the other(E) forum.

To RS4 & Crazy :- I don't care if you will not allow me or not.There are better places on earth other than your forum which is full of shitty politics.I am not going to post names here but if anybody wants to contact me on private , i will prove to them that how many senior/respected TE members themselves suggested me to don't bother about you & to operate in somewhere else where you at least get some decent support when you are going to start a new initiative for their very own members.I can in this moment provide a screenshot of my Inbox that how many people were with me & how many people were showing interest in my initiative.

Mods never wanted to allow me to operate here because i did not pay them money for whatever reason.Even though i said i will try to pay monthly , they still did not allow me thinking that i may not be able to pay them money.

TE sucks because TE does NOT care about their own members.Who the heck are you to decide i'm serious or not ? Do you think , i am kidding with you ? I'm dead serious about my initiative & despite what you mods try to display , the normal members are still with me because everybody knows the dirty politics getting played in TE.

Thanks.

P.S.- > Just a small example i am attaching below that how much normal/senior members were supporting me.DO NOT DELETE IT IF YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO FACE THE TRUTH.I have several of them.This is just a single example for you guys , specially you RS4.

70943252.png

So, don't talk rubbish that i was not serious.If i was not serious , i would not have got 3 pages full of queries in my IC thread & also 50+ people would not have asked me for quotes by sending PMs.Try to face the truth.You thought i would not be able to pay you 6500/- & that was the only reason why you did not allow me.It's another thing that i got the opportunity for Free in another place & they are not like you TE Mods , they are quite helpful & are supporting me.

Thank You.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

RS4 said:
This sushrukh wanted dealer privileges without paying for the same and his thread was deleted according to TE rules to protect TE members, later this fellow badmouthed TE and TE mods at the other(E) forum.

Don't try to get attention of the mods by saying that.You will be shocked when you will know how much TE members do hate TE Mods.You have no idea.If you want proofs , send me a Pm & i will show you.

Why are you still raking up this thing about money?

Please post any PM where any of the TE Dealer Paradise Staff asked you for money, and I will gracefully eat my words.

Feel free to post the entire list of senior/respected members. We will not delete it. We might sticky it in fact :p

Posts were deleted because you were advertising your services all over the forum - in the Feedback section and in your show-off thread. There is a place for advertising, and feedback corner/show-off section is not it.

You described your business as a 'new initiative'. This is what we meant when we said you are not a 'serious/well established' player.

We understand your need (and I offer my condolences), but Dealer's Paradise was never intended to be a place for people to try their luck at starting a business.

I still stand by what I have said.

As for who we are to choose dealers : the fact that at the end of the day, when something goes wrong the finger is still pointed at us - inspite of our disclaimer. The Market Feedback section and the thread you posted in is ample proof of that. It is our responsibility to do the groundwork, and not go ahead if we're not comfortable with it.

There is no reason to feel bitter about being denied access (in fact from your claims it looks like you got a better deal!). These days we are a little more stringent with our selection and we try to keep a limited number of slots for dealers (approx 10). As a result there have already been quite a few who we have rejected, and I don't think any of them had problems paying if you think thats the reason.

This is exactly why when Gannu interceded on your behalf, I asked him to tell you to contact me if you had any queries on why you were rejected.

Currently, our Dealer Selection process always follows this sequence :-

a) Dealer applies saying I would like to deal, my specialities are xyz. Staff discusses whether dealer is reliable, offering something different, etc etc.

b) We ask for a set of verification docs

c) If everything checks out, we say ok you're welcome to join, these are the access fees, etc.

I was in the loop during the discussion and I know that in your case the process stopped at stage a) itself. Payment didn't even come into play at this stage and AFAIK no part of the discussion involved your ability to pay, so I'm not sure who you spoke to who gave you that idea.

In any case all the best with your new venture :)

P.s.: An amusing side-note, but this feels like deja-vu considering a couple of years back there was another promising dealer who was turned down by TE Staff and left in a huff to the other forum much like you. Take a wild guess who he was ;)

@sushrukh: Mate, I believe I did explain clearly what the reason was for rejecting your dealership.

[attachment=7296:13296.attach]

Nowhere was the fee mentioned as a reason. I'm surprised that you could assume that the fee was the most important issue here based on my PM above (and whatever PMs the other mods sent). All the best with your venture at the other forum anyway..

Attachments

• Capturwe2e.JPG
    Capturwe2e.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 96
@ logistopath & Crazy :- I think i can understand why you can't at least give me a chance.You are thinking i will also run away with your customer's money like KMD did.But Sir , why do you think everybody is the same ? KMD used to give different addresses to his customers.I would not have been doing that.My address is fixed.I live here with my mother & my younger brother since 1995 & it's a fixed address , not a temp house or rented office which i can just sell & run away.If requested , i could also also provide photographs of my PAN card & Residential proof.

You can also put my nick on Google so that you can see that , i have thousands of online presence with the same username.If i would have to fraud , would i be giving same usernames everywhere on the net ? I even have more than 3K posts in some top & respected communities.

I am not trying to prove my luck here.Though this is a new initiative for TE but i am doing this since 4-5 years for my friends and relatives.New Initiative is only for TE because i was trying to share the opportunity here & it's not about luck, it's about putting hard work & get the best out of it.

I do have enough qualification to get a job but I am physically unable to do any physical job.

Here i will be showing you some thing.This is not for showing off.Just to make sure you don't believe that i'm a noob or something.I don't talk when i don't know about something.

AMDBronze.jpg

Came First On AMD Global Bronze Technical Competition.

AMDSilver.jpg

Came First On AMD Global Silver Technical Competition.

ASUSChannelPartner.jpg

Channel Partner ( ASUS Golden Partner ) for ASUS

100_2564.jpg

CCNACertificate.jpg

CCNAResult.jpg

Full Marks in CCNA 1000/1000.

100_2556.jpg

Few days ago i lost my father because of a train accident.I collected him in two pieces.I am not able to do any physical jobs because both of my kidneys are 80% damaged because of a wrong treatment.I also had Gland T.B. because of this wrong treatment.

Apollo.jpg

Kidney Disease Stage IV - Apollo Gleneagles Kolkata.

BloodTest.jpg

Blood Test Result

P-BanerjeePrescription1.jpg

Prescription

The above were not to earn sympathy or something.I don't need them.I only needed some co-operation from the forum Mods so that i can look after my family after my father's death. ;)

Now regarding the TE members supporting me , Please see the below proofs from my in inbox that people did believe me & were showing interests in my initiative.I am not going to post each & every PMs but just a few of them.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

And here are some of the interested persons who showed interest.

I-1.png

I-2.png

Enough or you want more ? I'm in touch with several TE members.Why they all suggested me to register on the other forum & try to share the opportunity there ? I already posted PM proof for just 1 of them.I can't name them here publicly so that you can ban them or give infractions to them.

After my father's death , all i wanted to support my family a little bit because my father was the only earning member of the family & i'm the elder son of the family.I am already doing this for my friends & family for several years and THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LUCK IN THIS.I don't trust on luck.I believe if you work hard , you will be succeeded one day.

So, thank you very much for not supporting me.I am still wondering when your own members tried to support the initiative , what's the prob of the Mods ? I'm not a noob in the internet world.I'm 32 years of old & on the internet since 2001.I'm not a school or college boy who is not serious about his career.I'm damn serious in this because it could have helped my family a bit but i know you guys are the boss here & you will take any decision regardless of what your own members want.

Like Gannu said ( which you deleted by the way ) i should not have applied for a Dealership & do my job silently ?

Your own forum member even asked my permission that he wanted to Proxy as a Dealer here in TE on behalf of me and i don't even know him.Why ? Because he & several of these guys have trust in me which you Mod guys don't.See below.

I-3.png

If i was a fraud , would not i have accepted his offer right away ?

Now compare TE Mods response with the other forum member's response.Ignore if you don't bother.

I have just being active there this month.

I-4.png

Why my Rep Status is showing I am very Respectful ? Do u want to say they are wasting their rep points on me because they can't detect that i'm a fraud & will run away with their member's money ? And i just became active there in this February.

I-5.png

Why so many people gave me rep points within just a week of joining them ? You can see the dates of the reps.Why people there including the Admins & all the Mods can believe me but you TE Mods can't ? And i don't even know any of them including all the people here in TE who were supporting me.

You should never judge someone whom you don't even know & you should not also think everyone is a thief just because one person (KMD ) did that to you.Ek aadmi ke karmo ke saaza dusro ko kyun ?

I have direct contacts within several biggest companies like ASUS , AMD , Gigabyte , Logitech.So, i think i can provide a better after sales service too to the members.I'm not here to earn money only but to be an active part of the community.Because of my health i can't be on line too much but still i could try.I have Thousands of posts in many big & reputed Intl forums & people know me there very well.If i had to cheat here , would not i be making another username here rather than keeping the same username which i have been using since 2001 on every online places ? No one would such stupid.

Thank You.

RS4 said:
bad mouthed?????care to show the post and your user name there?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Crazy_Eddy said:
P.s.: An amusing side-note, but this feels like deja-vu considering a couple of years back there was another promising dealer who was turned down by TE Staff and left in a huff to the other forum much like you. Take a wild guess who he was ;)

erm...he did made some delightful deals......sadly he left[ran away?]....as far as i know he got the bad end of the deal as some people....bought the stuff.....he gave them on trust...and later it turned out to be a bad debt.

just my two cents

sumonpathak said:
bad mouthed?????care to show the post and your user name there?
I am not registered there and regarding badmouthing, you need not believe me, just refer post no.20 of this thread by our respected mod.

RS4 said:
I am not registered there and regarding badmouthing, you need not believe me, just refer post no.20 of this thread by our respected mod.
You think you know everything right ? Do u know you are the only person ( other than the Mods ) who said something like this ? If you have some free time in your hand , just go through my earlier post.It's a very long one.So, if you don't care just don't bother.

Why you think so many Senior members were & are still supporting me irrespective of what the Mods have decided ? And i don't know any one of them personally.You seem like someone who always try to be on the safe side by trying to get attention of the Mods or you don't have the courage to face the truth because you have fears that if you try to speak the truth , your respected Mods will ban you.

But not many people are like you.Otherwise so many people would not have supported me by posting on the threads & by sending me PMs.

Ask your respected Mods , why did they delete all the posts which were posted in public in support of me ? If they were right , why they had to delete all those posts by the senior members ? Truths CAN NOT BE suppressed even if you try to.

Thanks.

Back