A new but very serious threat is showing up

It thought it was at the current time stamp but start watching from 57.00 minutes.
no it's not, that's what i was trying to tell you. Jim asks 3 questions

1st

2nd

3rd

Click any of those links and it will take you EXACTLY to the start of the question

Now which of those questions were you referring to ?

I was amused to hear Trump saying Americans should have voter ID as it would reduce fraud for votes by mail :)

The first question Jim asks him about the projections made earlier which i consider to be absolutely, worst case projections. The 100 - 240k dead.

They seem to be walking them back now. They were unrealistic to begin with, maybe it was to set a tone to scare people into complying.

Similar to if we don't cooperate for these 21 days we go back 21 years.

If it gets people to cooperate i don't care if its a lie !!

no it's not, that's what i was trying to tell you. Jim asks 3 questions

1st

2nd

3rd

Click any of those links and it will take you EXACTLY to the start of the question

Now which of those questions were you referring to ?

I was amused to hear Trump saying Americans should have voter ID as it would reduce fraud for votes by mail :)

The first question Jim asks him about the projections made earlier which i consider to be absolutely, worst case projections. The 100 - 240k dead.

They seem to be walking them back now. They were unrealistic to begin with, maybe it was to set a tone to scare people into complying.

Similar to if we don't cooperate for these 21 days we go back 21 years.

If it gets people to cooperate i don't care if its a lie !!
I click on video and it plays from the timestamp on both iPad(no youtube app installed) and pc, I dont use a phone to browse TE.

Jim asks if the trump as any investment in Hydroxychloroquine at about 57min mark, just as trump leaves the podium.
If this question was asked last month, trump would have shouted. These days he takes many questions from Jim, knowing that more and more people are tuning into the debrief, without the media spin, CNN and Jim true colors even in national crysis will be seen by lots of Americans.

I click on video and it plays from the timestamp on both iPad(no youtube app installed) and pc, I dont use a phone to browse TE.

Jim asks if the trump as any investment in Hydroxychloroquine at about 57min mark, just as trump leaves the podium.
If this question was asked last month, trump would have shouted. These days he takes many questions from Jim, knowing that more and more people are tuning into the debrief, without the media spin, CNN and Jim true colors even in national crysis will be seen by lots of Americans.
Oh! it wasn't very audible but the question did get asked. Sounded like him

This is something the opposition media has been pushing. He's must have investments in HCQ that's why he's pushing it. BUNK!
Post automatically merged:

This sudden rise is completely new. I'm fully aware of the drug situation @ US. The cartels have again started mixing carfentanyl ( as fentanyl source is drying up from China and these Mexican bastards have enough carfentanyl in stock, as they stopped using it about 6 months ago, due to OD in more than 60 percent users)
This carfentanyl is extremely dangerous and can cause OD even with very high levels of opiate tolerance.
This chemical is possibly the most dangerous opiate known to mankind.
As a former junkie myself and after heading the substance abuse division of WHO for 5 years in Eastern and Central Europe, I'm more than certain that a lot of junkies are going to OD and die in next couple of months. Those are human lives too.
The border was closed to non-essential things since Mar 20

There is a shortage so prices have spiked. But the drug cartels are having trouble getting product into the US

Commericial flights stopped, usual safe border crossings closed. Fewer flights so cannot hide in a crowd any more.

The bottom line is the amount of this carfentanyly stuff getting in is small in comparison to what usually goes through.

Last edited:
Nope! Cartels were not using carfentanyl since September/ October ( as it was killing most of the clients, and DEA got back some humane qualities) and they went back to good old fentanyl.
Now they can't get fentanyl from China, but still have previously imported carfentanyl, which they are using now.
And regarding crossing the border...don't want to get in details, but it is going on and will continue ( despite whatever you read online) After all, this is the largest and most profitable business known to mankind and EVERYONE involved in this war against drug is getting rich.
This is my area of interest and trust me, I have been on both the sides of this game. And it is way too big to be destroyed by an epidemic.

if you read that article - it says 'Chinese Data' so they were relying on someone elses data.. don't see how you can blame them - equally if they are useless they should be shutdown BUT WHAT PURPOSE DID they serve all these years - lol?

(he's doing it because Trump's keen on war with China - what better way to do so)

Last edited:
Here is an exchange with that same reporter that happened on Mar 30

Q Sir, what do you say to Americans who are upset with you over the way you —

THE PRESIDENT: Here we go.

Q — downplayed this crisis over the last couple of months? “We have it very much under control in this country. The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. It’s going to disappear. It’s like a miracle. It will disappear.”

March 4th: “We have a very small number of people in this country infected.”

March 10th: “We’re prepared. We’re doing a great job with it. It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

THE PRESIDENT: Well, isn’t it true? It will go away.

Q What do you say to Americans who believe that you got this wrong?

THE PRESIDENT: And I do want them to stay calm. And we are doing a great job. If you look at those individual statements, they’re all true. Stay calm. It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away. And we’re going to have a great victory.

And it’s people like you and CNN that say things like that. That — it’s why people just don’t want to listen to CNN anymore. You could ask a normal question. The statements I made are: I want to keep the country calm. I don’t want to panic in the country. I could cause panic much better than even you. I could do much — I would make you look like a minor league player. But you know what? I don’t want to do that.

I want to have our country be calm and strong, and fight and win, and it will go away. And it is incredible the job that all of these people are doing — putting them all together — the job that they’re doing.

I am very proud of the job they’re doing, that Mike Pence is doing, that the task force has done, that Honeywell and Procter & Gamble and Mike, and all of these people have done. I’m very proud. It’s — it’s almost a miracle, and it is — the way it’s all come together.

And instead of asking a nasty, snarky question like that, you should ask a real question. And other than that, I’m going to go to somebody else.

Please, go ahead. Please.

Unbelievable the crap that gets thrown at him !!!

Back