A noob's guide on buying consoles!

I have a 160GB. Depends on your usage. Though you will get more of 320GB rather than 160GB. Pick up any bro you can always use a external HDD.

i have been doing some research now .... and to my understanding,,,, most of the 160 and 250 gb are hackable ??? is this correct ??

and if i JB my ps3 then can i go online on psn ?

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]guys after a week of searching i found an old ps3 in my locality ...[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]its a god of war 3 edition console with model number as CECH 2008B...[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]what do you suggest should i buy it... he said that this console is in the store for al most 1.5years now.. its a 250gig model... ??[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]thank a lott[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]and what is TRUE BLUE ???[/font]

^ You have to unbox the console, plug it to a display & check the Firmware
<

The best one's would be, try in Landmark outlet they might be having the old stocks .

& My friend bought the one which u had mentioned GOW 3 Edition & it was a 3.50
<

^ You have to unbox the console, plug it to a display & check the Firmware
<

The best one's would be, try in Landmark outlet they might be having the old stocks .

& My friend bought the one which u had mentioned GOW 3 Edition & it was a 3.50
<

i am buying the same one
<
thanks man...

guys after a week of searching i found an old ps3 in my locality

its a god of war 3 edition console with model number as CECH 2008B...

what do you suggest should i buy it... he said that this console is in the store for al most 1.5years now.. its a 250gig model... ??

thank a lott

Dude get it, eyes closed. The God of War III bundle is a very old one and would have a 99.9% probablity of having firmware below 3.50. Make sure you get a proper bill and Sony warranty card stamped from him.

Dude get it, eyes closed. The God of War III bundle is a very old one and would have a 99.9% probablity of having firmware below 3.50. Make sure you get a proper bill and Sony warranty card stamped from him.

the answer i was waiting for... i know that bro... thanks for confirming it... i have called that guy and told him to keep it on reserved
<

[font=Arial, sans-serif, Verdana]
hey guys i am getting a 120gb ps3 for 10k is that the right deal...​
[/font]

should i buy it..​
[/font]

reply fast as have to buy tommorrow..​
[/font]

Back