A noob's guide on buying consoles!

Hi Friends ... I am looking to buy used PS3 CFW 3.55 and sadly I missed some deals
<

Are the newer OFWs hacked? *Ahem* games working CFW>3.55 if it's there and available or still CFW 3.55 is the only way?

guys any idea how much does the ps3 cost if we buy it from croma?i am talking about the base version.

#[member='Gannu'] #[member='Altair'] #[member='Aman27deep']

Didnt see bro.i updated the software straightaway.i keep this one for online gaming.i got a jtag xbox for all the story games.

This is my 3rd ps3 by the way.1st slim
<
and boy does it look sexy.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Third PS3? Wow! You have beaten Sushant I guess.
<

Btw what happened to the previous consoles? Did you sell them off or something?

Guys which xbox should I get locally?

250GB + 2games + 3 months xblive subscription free @21500?

or 4GB bundled with 2 xbla games @14.5k?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Guys which xbox should I get locally?

250GB + 2games + 3 months xblive subscription free @21500?

or 4GB bundled with 2 xbla games @14.5k?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Depends on your usage, and how much money can spend! If you can afford it, get the 250 GB one
<

I do want the cheaper option as I already have the ps3 but also have a tendency to try out downloadable games.

Won't be hacking it. But paying more money than the ps3 for lesser exclusives does not feel right to me.

I was always under the assumption that xbox was cheaper.

250GB would be an overkill, if you just want to run the games off the DVD's and not install them. Also if you're not one of those who constantly downloads content off XBL, DLCs, XBLA games and stuff, then you're better off with the 4GB console. MS also provides you the option to turn your 16GB Thumb drive as a means for storage. So there's that.

Back