A very wierd SAMSUNG INDIA expirience

thebanik said:
Take the non-working phone back and place it as a showpiece in your home since you are so attached.......but otherwise taking the money back is the most sensible thing. And its not just about India, if they dont manufacture the product even in US you will get refund only.

Thanks for the sarcasm ! It`s a B`day gift to me from my Girl Friend hence the attachment, also there are no comparable options either in the market
Harpy.eagle said:
not to sound too much rude but if you have so much attachment with wave..... you better wait for company to give one in future (for eternity) and assume that you are the owner of samsung wave a great and historic phone. lol

What better option one can have when on defective product, company is giving full refund...... and that too highly depreciating asset like cellphone (which rarely happens in indian market)...... You should have got the ans about what you should do now and what options you have. Best luck

Or is it like you were planning to sell it in black market later like a super car or rolls royce with more price than that product was actually purchased? :D

With refund money, you now have option to choose something better (may be in future). Come back in 1 yr and you MAY have ps3 performance in mobile or a 3 D FHD projector built in mobile in 2 yrs etc. lol

He he ...

actually there are no other options in the market that i believe are as good as wave, wouldn`t mind purchasing an N8 or the Galaxy S but one is defucnt with respect to the interface other has no LED flash.
major9 said:
Better take the refund. You are lucky that you got a refund. Can't think what Nokia would have done.
Will do so.. thanks for the suggestion :)

MrRIG said:

Checking it out... thanks for the link
jovi said:
tell them to giv u wave 2

Well seeking the same... had a talk with samsung guys, might get the wave 2 at a discounted price direct from samsung when it`s launched minus what i had paid for the wave 1, till then wave 1 shall be with me.. lets c how it goes

bt obviously why r u running behind an OLD phone now.

even though if you find it luckily; then too suppose if u face any probs in a yr then samsung wont give you the complete refund & will force your to buy another samsung cell with some deductions.

smart way is to take the cheque and find another similar phone.

ronit said:
bt obviously why r u running behind an OLD phone now.

even though if you find it luckily; then too suppose if u face any probs in a yr then samsung wont give you the complete refund & will force your to buy another samsung cell with some deductions.

smart way is to take the cheque and find another similar phone.
Accepted !

now looking for a combo of a fast OS phone along with good camera ... any option guys ?

On a side note--i would love to screw my Samsung i200 -- i am told i can get a free upgrade to the Samsung i780!

Back