Laptops Acer Further Reduces Aspire One Prices

rock_ya_baby said:
I am interested in the linux one! Can we do a GO and get further discount? lol

Update us today techie!

further discount? u crazy? :p These prices are as low as they come :p

gimme 5 pieces + and something more might be possible.

BTW, Windows = +1k.

I'll take it...

My friend is coming from Pune on 22nd, might be a good idea to buy this one by then!

I needed a download rig anyways... so come on people, who else is with me?

techie_007 said:
no, OS loaded does NOT affect the warranty in any way.

Wow thats great!! ill think over it and get my hands over one soon.
Btw I think the price difference then in the two is only bcos of the spec ie 512 RAM ect???

@techie. Any idea on eee 900/901 PC(I don't know which model exactly) pricing? The Aspire One is hard to resist at this price but I still want one cheaper :ashamed: .

sydras said:
@techie. Any idea on eee 900/901 PC(I don't know which model exactly) pricing? The Aspire One is hard to resist at this price but I still want one cheaper :ashamed: .

The 900 is useless since it comes with the HOT celeron inside ;)

The 901 was the 9" Atom but I dont think it ever took off in any decent numbers. No idea on pricing. Cant be cheaper than this though. Asus hasnt dropped any such prices that I know of.

At this price it is waay tooo tempting. Hardly costs as much as a decent mobile phone. Find me a good reason to buy it :)

I already have a desktop and a pretty good laptop...I want to buy this, have the money, just not able to justify to myself why I need this :(

PaulBarber said:
At this price it is waay tooo tempting. Hardly costs as much as a decent mobile phone. Find me a good reason to buy it :)

I already have a desktop and a pretty good laptop...I want to buy this, have the money, just not able to justify to myself why I need this :(

Probably th weight can be a factor you are looking for :)

Lol its hardly aroung 1 kg in weight. Not much burden on your shoulders :D :d :)

Back