Laptops Acer Further Reduces Aspire One Prices

Anyone have the Hyderabad price for Aspire One? I need
a small Linux netbook and this is good. Wish it had
buttons below the mousepad and not on the sides, but I
can live with that.

Will it be possible to upgrade battery in this. A 3 cell battery is unacceptable. If yes, how much will that cost me? If no, It's better to pick an eeepc 904ha. What's the use of buying a net book if you have to carry a power adapter with it?

baccilus said:
Will it be possible to upgrade battery in this. A 3 cell battery is unacceptable. If yes, how much will that cost me? If no, It's better to pick an eeepc 904ha. What's the use of buying a net book if you have to carry a power adapter with it?

That's something i'd like to know as well. Can you upgrade to 6 cell battery in all versions (120GB/160GB) of the Acer One? If yes, any idea how much extra for the 6 cell battery?

yea you can upgrade the battery. i considered it for my aspire one. the problem is that you can't get the battery pack locally. you'd have to order it from abroad through kmd or something.... last time i checked the 6 cell battery pack cost about 100$ on amazon... 100$ battery on a 300$ netbook doesn't make a lot of sense so i didn't bother.

idea said:
Err .. Tehie .. any updates ... lower prices??

hehe...damn you guys are never happy :p

ll ask my dealer next time I talk to him, but I aint calling him up only for this :p Hes starting to get irritated. I ask every third day but dont buy any :rofl:

techie_007 said:
hehe...damn you guys are never happy :p

ll ask my dealer next time I talk to him, but I aint calling him up only for this :p Hes starting to get irritated. I ask every third day but dont buy any :rofl:

Well .. U r right ... But fact remains .. if price is really good .. he might get loads of order throguh you (GO) :)):eek:hyeah:

Thanks a lot for efforts and info. :)

@techie_007

I am getting it for aprx 15K inclusive all and credit card payment.

http://cgi.ebay.in/Acer-aspire-one-Laptop-intel-atom-cpu-1gb-RAM_W0QQitemZ180324735442QQcmdZViewItemQQptZIN_PC_Laptops?hash=item180324735442&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Can we get similar/better deal in pune?

idea said:
@techie_007
I am getting it for aprx 15K inclusive all and credit card payment.

http://cgi.ebay.in/Acer-aspire-one-Laptop-intel-atom-cpu-1gb-RAM_W0QQitemZ180324735442QQcmdZViewItemQQptZIN_PC_Laptops?hash=item180324735442&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A3|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Can we get similar/better deal in pune?

Thanks for i/p Techie. Ordered this 15.2 iclusive credit card payment with 6 EMI 0% interest. :hap2:

Back