ACT Fibernet Hyderabad Doubles Speeds; 40mbps at 1050

I have been using the Hypersonic 2799 plan and didn't bother moving to the Incredible plans during the last upgrade. Now I have been auto migrated to a new plan that is not even listed on their site.

Incredible 2499. I am getting 100 Mbps with 300 GB FUP on this. I idea about post FUP speeds.

Anybody else got migrated to this plan? This is a perfect plan for me compared to Incredible 1999

Last edited:
I have been using the Hypersonic 2799 plan and didn't bother moving to the Incredible plans during the last upgrade. Now I have been auto migrated to a new plan that is not even listed on their site.

Incredible 2499. I am getting 100 Mbps with 300 GB FUP on this. I idea about post FUP speeds.

Anybody else got migrated to this plan? This is a perfect plan for me compared to Incredible 1999

Thats pretty good speeeds,
Mine is 40mbps plan , this is what I'm Getting

Last edited:

:mad::mad::mad:

You and @kippu made a new enemy on TE.
How can you guys get such awesome plans. Your post FUP is 4mbps.[DOUBLEPOST=1441909428][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats pretty good speeeds,
Mine is 40mbps plan , this is what I'm Getting

try speed tests here: https://www.servint.net/speedtest/ These will be your real time speeds.

740N is connected to Beam.
I presume you have Beam router.. Which in fact should easily give an output of 120-135 mbps

This is the speeds with Servint ..
Not very good either
Servint internet 2.jpg
Servint internet.jpg

Am i the one who is impressed with their customer support? I mean yes, Seriously. I want to change my Login Id since we started abandoning Yahoo and Gmail. Earlier these people refused to change the login E-mail stating its not possible.
But these guys now change it in no time and Email Support has been terrific.

Am i the one who is impressed with their customer support? I mean yes, Seriously. I want to change my Login Id since we started abandoning Yahoo and Gmail. Earlier these people refused to change the login E-mail stating its not possible.
But these guys now change it in no time and Email Support has been terrific.
Yeah, they've terrific customer service. They arbitrarily take 24hrs for resolution of the issue, but settle it within 6hrs. That's one more good thing about them, I used bsnl and Tata indicom before that, they were pathetic.

Yahoo is understandable, what issues you faced with Gmail?

And what other email service you are using if gmail & yahoo are not preferred?

Back to topic, hoping they bring good plans to other areas in India.

And what other email service you are using if gmail & yahoo are not preferred?

Back to topic, hoping they bring good plans to other areas in India.
Email ids on private domains of mine?

Stay Glued they have some thing to offer for north next year. Right now its Coimbatore/Madurai. :)

Back