Act Tv Bangalore: 10 Mbps Unlimited for Rs 1299

Why Don't you get a backup connection if you are worried about Downtimes?
I have a BSNL connection going on now. Which ISP do you suggest as a backup connection for ACT?

I'm also worried about the service. Suppose I have a downtime; how fast does it take them to rectify it?

They have started their service in Mahadevpura ORR. But tje local cable wala is cutiing fiber wires to disrupt.

Any other are with such problems ?

I use Airtel and ACT. I use Airtel for office related work and ACT for downloads. I'm experiencing downtime of 10-30 mins everyday. Mostly during peak hours. Pretty stable during the nights.

I have a BSNL connection going on now. Which ISP do you suggest as a backup connection for ACT?

I'm also worried about the service. Suppose I have a downtime; how fast does it take them to rectify it?

To be Honest, There will be No Downtimes from the POP. You will be loosing Internet when there are fiber cuts as it is Aerial wiring.
I am not Sure if your area falls under the LCO-ACT rivalry, where they cut the wires ( However i'm not hearing this these days).

- Take feedback from Neighbors who use ACT and Subscribe.
- You're Getting the Fastest Internet For Cheap than Airtel, So i think you should get an Backup like 3G with 1Gb plan.

Take feedback from Neighbors who use ACT and Subscribe.
There are no subscribers in my area. I think I would be one of the first as they are just introducing it in my area.
You're Getting the Fastest Internet For Cheap than Airtel, So i think you should get an Backup like 3G with 1Gb plan.
That's what I rely on when my BSNL connection goes down; sometimes for days. The 1 GB limit is easily surpassed when the downtime is significantly long. If the downtimes are just for a few hours and get fixed soon, then I am ready to commit.

The 1 year subscription looks very tempting; that's the reason why I'm asking for their reliability. Apart from getting a bump of 25 GB on FUP, I will also get 2 months of subscription for free; not to mention the installation charges are waived off. If I choose the 15 Mbps 50 GB FUP plan, then I would instead be getting 75 GB FUP and just have to pay a total fee which comes to ₹1,058 per month including taxes. Otherwise, it is ₹1,235 including taxes every month, plus installation charges, plus only 50GB FUP.

There are no subscribers in my area. I think I would be one of the first as they are just introducing it in my area.
That's what I rely on when my BSNL connection goes down; sometimes for days. The 1 GB limit is easily surpassed when the downtime is significantly long. If the downtimes are just for a few hours and get fixed soon, then I am ready to commit.

The 1 year subscription looks very tempting; that's the reason why I'm asking for their reliability. Apart from getting a bump of 25 GB on FUP, I will also get 2 months of subscription for free; not to mention the installation charges are waived off. If I choose the 15 Mbps 50 GB FUP plan, then I would instead be getting 75 GB FUP and just have to pay a total fee which comes to just ₹1,058 per month including taxes. Otherwise it is ₹1,235 including taxes every month, plus installation charges, plus only 50GB FUP.

Try them for 2 months...if they are resposive to ur complain...then subscribe for a 1 yr plan.

Although u pay 500 for installation. ..which is okay.

I am using it from feb 2012,I faced first fiber cut last week,It was night time and i dint notice fiber was cut i thought is normal downtime which i face rarely like 4-5 time since subscription.next day by noon they fixed up the issue

Guys.. is there anyone in AECS layout using Act?? I am planning to take Act but i am not sure of their customer service.. Can someone kindly tell me the resolution time for any fixes in this area and the downtimes on a monthly basis??

^^ Dude, go with ACT. Apart from their somewhat ripping-off tariffs, they are good. And no downtime on monthly basis. Till now, i get only one downtime and that too because of heavy thunder/lightning. (I explained to you in TDF, isn't it?)

^^ Dude, go with ACT. Apart from their somewhat ripping-off tariffs, they are good. And no downtime on monthly basis. Till now, i get only one downtime and that too because of heavy thunder. (I explained to you in TDF, isn't it?)
huh.. the furious gamer :p

I will go for that then.. thanks

It's Sad to see they Solve the complaint Next working day most of the times. They gotta improve.

uFI6mSk.png

Source: TRAI

I got an ACT connection few days back. Switched from Airtel 8 mbps line to ACT 15mbps. Have been using the trusty airtel since last 5 yrs but did the jump to same up on some monthly expense. So far I have been completely satisfied with it. Though I chose the 15mbps plan I easily get around 19-23 mbps. Ping of about 25-35 ms as seen on speedtest.net for a chennai server. Which is quite good in my opinion. LOCATION : Koramangala -5th block, bangalore

Yeah got a plan of 15mbps and on speed test getting almost 20+ Mbps always ,, download speeds are great too , in torrent almost 4-7mbps :eek: ... Amazing ping too almost 10-15 on Mumbai server, Bangalore servers almost 10 and less :p

Back